[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/24/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 25 05:19:37 EST 2007

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday December 24, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Oscar Peterson Trio- A Tribute At Town Hall - Anything Goes - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson Trio/Benny Green - A Tribute At Town Hall - Reunion Blues - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson Trio/Benny Green - A Tribute At Town Hall - If You Only Knew - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson Trio/Milt Jackson - A Tribute At Town Hall - Bag's Groove - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson Trio/Milt Jackson - A Tribute At Town Hall - Willow Weep For Me - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson Trio - Encore At the Blue Note - Falling In Love With Love - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson Trio - Encore At the Blue Note - Here's That Rainy Day - (Telarc)
9:00pm
Oscar Peterson - The More I See You - In A Mellow Tone - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - The More I See You - Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - The More I See You - On The Trail - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - The More I See You - When My Dream Boat Comes Home - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Oscar In Paris - Kelly's Blues - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Oscar In Paris - She Has Gone - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Oscar In Paris - You Look Good To Me - (Telarc)
Oscar / Count Basie - "Satch" And "Josh" - Exactly Like You - (Pablo)
10:00pm
Oscar Peterson/Ray Brown/Milt Jackson - The Very Tall Band - Ja-da - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson/Ray Brown/Milt Jackson - The Very Tall Band - SKJ - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson/Ray Brown/Milt Jackson - The Very Tall Band - I Remember Clifford - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson/Ray Brown/Milt Jackson - The Very Tall Band - When Summer Comes - (Telarc)
The Very Tall Band - What's Up? - Squatty Roo - (Telarc)
The Very Tall Band - What's Up? - Salt Peanuts - (Telarc)
The Very Tall Band - What's Up? - Ad Lib Blues - (Telarc)
11:00pm
Oscar Peterson - Trail Of Dreams (A Canadian Suite) - Open Spaces - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Trail Of Dreams (A Canadian Suite) - Morning In Newfoundland - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Trail Of Dreams (A Canadian Suite) - The Okanagan Valley - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Trail Of Dreams (A Canadian Suite) - Dancetron - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Trail Of Dreams (A Canadian Suite) - Ballad To P.E.I.- (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Trail Of Dreams (A Canadian Suite) - Cookin' On The Trail - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Trail Of Dreams (A Canadian Suite) - Banff The Beautiful - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Trail Of Dreams (A Canadian Suite) - Lonesome Prairie - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Trail Of Dreams (A Canadian Suite) - The French Fiddler - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Trail Of Dreams (A Canadian Suite) - Harcourt Nights - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Trail Of Dreams (A Canadian Suite) - Manitoba Minuet - (Telarc)
Oscar Peterson - Trail Of Dreams (A Canadian Suite) - Anthem To A New Land - (Telarc)