[JPL] WFNX Jazz Brunch Annual Holiday Show

Jeff Turton jturton at comcast.net
Tue Dec 25 07:36:53 EST 2007

WFNX Jazz Brunch Annual Holiday Extravaganza
12-23-2007

Artists/ Song/ Disc

6AM

Charlie Parker(King Kooba Remix)-White Christmas-Christmas Remixed  2

Irma Thomas-Christmas Without The Creole-Christmas Gumbo

Various Artists/Michael Franks-I Bought You A Plastic Star For Your
Aluminum Tree-Warner Bros Jazz Christmas Party

Various Artists/Vincent Herring-O Come, All Ye Faithful -A Jazz
Christmas:Hot Jazz For A Cool Night

6:16AM

Cyrus Chestnut- What Child Is This?-Christmas Has A Brand New Beat

Nnenna Freelon-Lately-Tales Of Wonder

Freddy Cole-Jack Frost Snow-I Want A Smile For Christmas

6:34AM

Various Artists/Duke Pearson-Sleigh Ride-Ultimate Jazz Christmas

Madeleine Peyroux-Everybody's Talkin'-Half The Perfect World

Harry Connick Jr-When My Heart Finds Christmas-When My Heart Finds
Christmas

6:54AM

Various Artists/June Christy-The Merriest-Christmas Cocktails Part 2

Various/Kay Starr-I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm-Grover's Holiday
Ho Down

7AM

Various Artists/Kurt Elling-Cool Yule-Yule Be Boppin

Various Artists/Earl King-Santa,Don't Let Me Down-Blues, Mistletoe, &
Santa's Little Helper

Dukes Of Dixieland-Holiday Time In New Orleans-Putumayo Presents New
Orleans Christmas

Esquivel-Santa Claus is Comin' To Town-Merry Xmas From The Space Age
Bachlor Pad

7:16AM

Marcus Roberts-O Tannenbaum-Prayer For Peace

Cassandra Wilson-Tell Me You'll Wait For Me-Blue Light Til Dawn

Fourplay-River-Snowbound

Jane Monheit-Merry Christmas Darling-The Season

7:38am

Eric Reed -Angels In The Snow-Merry Magic

Joe Williams-Winter Wonderland-That Holiday Feelin

Fats Domino-I Told Santa Claus-Christmas Is A Special Day

7:53AM

Frank Sinatra-The Twelve Days Of Christmas-The Sinatra Christmas Album

8AM

David Berger & The Sultans Of Swing-Peanut Brittle Brigade--The
Harlem Nutcracker

Ella Fitzgerald-Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas-Ella Wishes
You A Swinging Christmas

Nat King Cole-Caroling, Caroling-The Christmas Song

Russ Freeman-God Rest Ye Mery Gentlemen-Holiday

Abbey Lincoln-The Music Is The Magic-Abbey Sings Abbey

8:19AM

Squirrel Nut Zippers-A Johnny Ace Christmas-Christmas Caravan

Yellowjackets-In A Silent Night-Peace Round

Lou Rawls-Little Boy Dear-Merry Christmas Ho! Ho! Ho!

Various Artists/Bobby Watson-Vauncing Chimes-Yule Struttin' :A Blue
Note Christmas

8:38AM

Vince Guaraldi Trio-Greensleeves-A Charlie Brown Christmas

Various Artists/Aaron Neville-Please Come Home For Christmas-Yule Be
Miserable

Anita Baker-Christmas Fantasy-Christmas Fantasy

8:55AM

Wynton Marsalis-Twas The Night Before Christmas-Cresent City
Christmas Card

9AM

  Herbie Hancock-River-River: The Joni Letters

Jacqui Naylor- Winter- Smashed For The Holidays

Ivan Linns- Noite Para Festejar- Brazilian Christmas

  9:19 AM

Natisse (Bambi) Jones-Can Reindeer Fly-Christmas With Miss Butch Records

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy-Still In Love With You-This Beautiful Life

Marvin Gaye-Purple Snowflakes-Blue Christmas

Stevie Wonder-Someday At Christmas-Someday At Christmas

9:38

Albert King-Christmas Comes But Once A Year-Christmas In Soulville

Charles Brown-Christmas Comes But Once A Year- Cool Christmas Blues

Jimmy Lewis-Christmas Is Party Time-Christmas With Miss Butch Records

9:55 AM

Bob Francis-The Swinging Manger- Blame It On Christmas

Richard Cheese-Christmas In Las Vegas-Silent Nightclub

  10 AM

Eartha Kitt-Santa Baby-Hipsters Holiday

Seks Bomba-Double O Santa-50,000,000 Elves Fans Can't Be Wrong

Suellen Vance-Dear Mister Santa Claus- Offbeat Offerings

Jacqui Naylor- We Three Kings - Smashed For The Holidays

10:15 AM

Louis Armstrong-Zat You Santa Claus- Hipsters Holiday

Louis Armstrong-Christmas In New Orleans-The Joy Of Christmas Past

Louis Armstrong- Cool Yule- Hipsters Holiday

Louis Armstrong- Christmas Night In Harlem- Traditional Jazz Christmas

Louis Armstrong/Velma Middleton- Baby It's Cold Outside (MUlato Beat
Remix)-Christmas Remixed

10:35 AM

Ini Kimoze- Ho Ho Ho - Sweet Reggae Christmas

The Terapy Sisters- Happy Having Whatever You're Having - Offbeat
Offerings

Lee Shot Williams - I Ate Too Much Over The Holidays - It's Christmas
Baby

The Bobs- Santa's Got A Brand New Bag- Too Many Santas

  Floyd Huddleston - Fillin In For Santa- Offbeat Offerings

Jerry McCain- Absent Minded Santa - Ichiban Blues At Christmas

10:55 AM

The Three Bings- We Three Bings- Blame It On Christmas

Jacqui Naylor- What Child Is This- Smashed For The Holidays

11 AM

Pepe Castillo- Aguinaldo Jibaro- A Putumayo World Christmas

Septeto TrajeNuevo- Campana Sobre Campana- It's A Cuban Christmas

El Gran Combo- Asalto Navideno- Mas: A Caribbean Christmas Party

Yomo Toro- Celebremos Navidad- Celebremos Navidad

11:20 AM

Leslie Milliner& The Brentford All Stars-Fashion Christmas- Irie
Christmas In Jamaica

Lord Nelson - A Party For Santa Claus- Mas: A Caribbean Christmas Party

Super Blue - Happy Carnival - Happy Carnival

Machal- Soca Santa - Mas: A Caribbean Christmas

11:39 AM

Jacqui Naylor- Father Christmas- Smashed For The Holidays

Billy Ray Charles - I've Been Double Crossed By Santa Claus

  11:55 AM

Bleu- Everybody Knkows It's Christmas -A Bing Bang Holiday

The Cheeky Girls - Have a Cheeky Christmas- Tinsel Tunes