[JPL] FW: Marge Buckley passes away

Toulouse, Sarah stoulouse at chicagopublicradio.org
Tue Dec 25 11:27:51 EST 2007

Hi all - sorry to pass this along on Christmas, but any of you who know our long-time jazz host Dick Buckly (he's still on Sunday afternoons) may want to send a card or something.   Dick and Marge had one of the greatest love stories of anyone I know.  Ira Glass even did a segment about them years ago on This American Life.  Details about the funeral on Thursday are below, but if you would like to send something to him here at the station this is the address:

Dick Buckley
WBEZ, Chicago Public Radio
Navy Pier
848 E. Grand Ave.