[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 12/25

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Dec 26 00:47:25 EST 2007

Tuesday, Dec 25, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Dexter Gordon: The Christmas Song, The Christmas Collection (Prestige 6011)

8:12pm
Dexter Gordon: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, God Rest Ye
Merry, Jazzmn (Columbia 37551)

8:22pm
Roy Haynes: Greensleeves, A Life In Time (Dreyfus 36715)

8:35pm
Etta James: Winter Wonderland, 12 Songs Of Christmas (Private Music 82166)

8:39pm
Anita Baker: Frosty's Rag, Christmas Fantasy (Blue Note 32173)

8:42pm
Kay Starr: Everybody's Waiting For The Man With The Bag, Yule B'
Swingin' (Hip-o 40117)

8:45pm
Joshua Redman/Brad Mehldau: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, Christmas Has
A Brand New Beat (Warner 101016)

8:55pm
Louis Armstrong: The Night Before Christmas, The Stash Christmas Album
(Stash 125)

9:02pm
Grover Washington: A Cradle In Bethlehem, Swing Into Christmas (Columbia
67414)

9:11pm
Aardvark: Christo Redentor, No Walls (Aardmuse 104)

9:19pm
The Boys Choir Of Harlem: O Holy Night, Christmas Carols And Sacred
Songs (Blue Note 99965)

9:31pm
Staple Singers: Who Took The Merry Out Of Christmas, It's Christmas Time
Again (Stax 8519)

9:33pm
John Scofield & The Wild Magnolias: Go Tell It On The Mountain, World
Chrstmas (Metro Blues 36928)

9:39pm
Staple Singers: The Last Month Of The Year, A Gospel Christmas Card
(Speciality 7051)

9:41pm
Jimmy Smith: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, Christmas Cookin' (Verve
314513711)

9:48pm
John Brown: Merry Christmas, Baby, Merry Christnas, Baby (John Brown)

9:53pm
Luther Vandross: With A Christmas Heart, This Is Christmas (Epic/LV 57795)

9:57pm
Cyrus Chestnut: What Child Is This?, Christmas Has A Brand New Beat
(Warner 101016)

10:05pm
Vince Guaraldi: Christmas Time Is Here, A Charlie Brown Christmas
(Fantasy 8431)

10:11pm
Anita Baker: Christmas Time Is Here, Christmas Fantasy (Blue Note 32173)

10:16pm
Elvis Presley: If I Get Home On Christmas Day, If Every Day Was Like
Christmas (RCA 66842)

10:19pm
Anita Baker: Christmas Fantasy, Christmas Fantasy (Blue Note 32173)

10:27pm
McCoy Tyner: I'll Be Home For Christmas, God Rest Ye Merry, Jazzmen
(Columbia 37551)

10:33pm
Rebecca Parris: Cape Cod Christmas, The Secret Of Christmas (Shira 10004)

10:41pm
Marian Anderson: Ave Maria, Christmas Treasures (RCA 61867)

10:48pm
Wynton Marsalis: Silent Night, Crescent City Christmas Card (Columbia 45287)

10:53pm
Harry Belafonte: A Star In The East, A Merry Christmas (BMG 2626)

10:57pm
Mahalia Jackson: What Can I Give, Silent Night (Columbia 38304)

11:06pm
Mary J. Blighe & Angie Martinez: Christmas In The City, A Very Special
Christmas 3 (A&M 3144540764)

11:10pm
Harry Connick Jr/Branford Marsalis: This Christmas, A Jazzy Wonderland
(Columbia 46805)

11:14pm
Miles Davis/Larry Carlton/Dave Sanborn: We Three Kings, Scrooged (A&M 17646)

11:22pm
Dan Moretti: God Rest You Merry Gentleman, December Solstice (Soundworks
2009)

11:27pm
Eastern Rebellion: We Three Kings, Jazz Yule Love (Mack Avenue 1007)

11:33pm
Eric Reed: Little Drummer Boy, Merry Magic (Maxjazz 302)

11:40pm
Felice Pomerantz: O Come O Come Emanuel, A Gilded Christmas (Gilded Harp)

11:43pm
Ella Fitzgerald: It Came Upon A Midnight Clear, Ella Fitzgerald's
Christmas (Capitol 27674)

11:46pm
Rachell Ferrell: Christmas, Christmas (Capitol)

James Williams: Away In A Manger, Jazz Piano Christmas (Dove)

11:54pm
Nat King Cole: The Christmas Song, The Christmas Song (Capitol)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston