[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/25/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Dec 26 05:16:34 EST 2007

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday December 25, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Jim Widner - Out Of This World - I Can't Get Started - (CMG)
*Jim Widner - Out Of This World - Poetry - (CMG)
John Hicks - Music In the Key Of Clark - Pocket Full Of Blues - (HighNote)
Nestor Torres - Burning Whispers - Hungry Kisses - (Sony)
*Chip Stephens - Holding On To What Counts - Everything I Love - (Capri)
Lee Ritenour - Color Rit - Bahia Funk - (grp)
Bob James - Urban Flamingo - Choose Me - (Koch)
Grady Tate - Feeling Free - Teach Me Tonight - (Pow Wow)
*Diana Krall - The Very Best - Let's Face The Music And Dance - (Verve)
9:00pm
*Phil Woods - Swingchronicity - Along Came Betty - (Jazzed Media)
Phil Woods - Celebration - Goodbye Mr. Evans - (Concord)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan - Live At MCG - Come Sunday - (MCG)
Chuscales - Latino Christmas - The Christmas Song - (Narada)
Tommy Flanagan - Confirmation - How High The Moon - (Enja)
*Charles Gatschet - Step Lightly - Caracas - (CGP)
Elin - Lazy Afternoon - Vera Cruz - (Blue Toucan)
Carl Saunders - Can You Dig Being Dug? - Yesterdays - (ItsusJazz)
10:00pm
Count Basie Orchestra - Swing Shift - Blues For Royalty - (MAMA)
*Ali Ryerson - Jammin' At The Jazz Corner - Body & Soul - (Sweet Jazz)
Clare Fischer - Tjaderama - Millbrae Walk - (Trend)
New York Voices - self titled - Dare The Moon - (grp)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - Never Knew Love Like This Before - (Origin)
Andy Narell - Slow Motion - Natty Stick - (Hip Pocket)
*John Brown - Terms Of Art - Buhaina, Buhaina - (self released)
11:00pm
*Mike Barone - By Request - My Melancholy Baby - (Rhubarb)
Eric Gale - In A Jazz Tradition - Blues For Everybody - (EmArcy)
*Paul Bollenback - Invocation - Everything Must Change - (Elefant Dreams)
Keith Jarrett - Bye Bye Blackbird - Bye Bye Blackbird - (Warner Bros.)
Oscar Peterson - A Summer Night In Munich - Nigerian Marketplace - (Telarc)
Joe Magnarelli/John Swana - Philly-New York Junction - I've Never Been In Love Before - (Criss Cross)

*Indicates new release