[JPL] Playlist : "Jazz on the Terrace" * Thursday, December 20th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 26 17:54:21 EST 2007

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Thursday, December 20th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://radio.adelaide.edu.au

Thursday    20/12/2007    Jazz On The Terrace    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Ella Fitzgerald / Have Yourself A Jazzy Little Christmas / Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas / Verve
* Don Burrows Quintet / Cool Yule / Jingle Bells / Cherry Pie
Dizzy Gillespie / Dizzy Atmosphere / Caravan / Naxos Jazz Legends
Josh Workman / Jumpin' At The Border / Jumpin' At The Border / Tetrachord
Larry Vuckovich & Jon Hendricks / Reunion / Lester Leaps In / Tetrachord
Connie Evingson / Gypsy In My Soul / I'm Confessin' / Minnihaha Records
Oscar Peterson / Have Yourself A Jazzy Little Christmas / A Child Is Born / Verve
Mel Torme / Have Yourself A Jazzy Little Christmas / The Christmas Song / Verve
Gail Wynters / My Shining Hour / Come Rain Or Come Shine / Naxos Jazz
Doctor Lonnie Smith / Too Damn Hot / Some Day My Prince Will Come / Palmetto Records
George Shearing Quintet / Christmas With *** / God Rest You Merry Gentlemen / Telarc Jazz

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording