[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 12/26

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Dec 27 00:46:50 EST 2007

Wednesday, Dec 26, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Tribute To Oscar Peterson

	8:00pm

8:08pm
Oscar Peterson: Wheatland, The Good Life (Pablo 627)

8:20pm
Oscar Peterson: Hymn To Freedom/The Fallen Warrior, Freedom Song (Pablo
2640-101)

8:33pm
Oscar Peterson: Soft Winds, The Paris Concert (Pablo 2620-112)

8:42pm
Oscar Peterson: Happy-Go-Lucky Local, Night Train (Verve 314521440)

8:47pm
Oscar Peterson: Nighttime, Perfect Peterson (Pablo 30078)

9:00pm
Oscar Peterson: Sometimes I'm Happy, The Trio (Verve 314539063)

9:11pm
Oscar Peterson: Blues For Smedley, Oscar Peterson Trio + One (Verve
314558075)

9:18pm
!Benny Carter/Oscar Peterson: Just Friend, Benny Carter Meets Oscar
Peterson (Pablo 2310-926)

9:25pm
Oscar Peterson: Blues For Stephane, Oscar Peterson Meets Roy Hargrove
(Telarc 83399)

9:34pm
Oscar Peterson: Satin Doll/Duke Ellington Medley, The London Concert
(Pablo 2620111)

9:51pm
Oscar Peterson: People, We Get Request (Verve 314521442)

9:55pm
Oscar Peterson: Corcovado, We Get Request (Verve 314521442)

9:58pm
Oscar Peterson: The Girl From Ipanema, We Get Request (Verve 314521442)

10:04pm
Oscar Peterson: Nigerian Marketplace, Nigerian Marketplace (Pablo 3112)

10:13pm
Oscar Peterson: Reunion Blues, The Oscar Peterson Big 6 At The Montreux
Jazz Festival 1975 (Pablo 20050)

10:26pm
Oscar Peterson & Dizzy Gillespie: Caravan, Oscar Peterson & Dizzy
Gillespie (Pablo 2310-740)

10:37pm
Oscar Peterson: I'm In The Mood For Love, Exclusively For My Friends
(Verve 314513830)

10:54pm
Oscar Peterson: If You Only Knew, A Tribute To Oscar Peterson (Telarc 83401)

11:06pm
Oscar Peterson & Buddy DeFranco: Llovisna, Hark! (Pablo 2310-915)

11:17pm
Oscar Peterson: When Summer Comes, A Summer Night In Munich (Telarc 83450)

11:29pm
Ella Fitzgerald: Mood Indigo, For The Love Of Ella Fitzgerald (Verve 841765)

11:32pm
Coleman Hawkins: How Long Has This Been Going On, The Genius Of Coleman
Hawkins (Verve 314539065)

11:36pm
Oscar Peterson: Who Can I Turn To/Without A Song/Time After Time, Time
After Time (Pablo 2310-947)

11:51pm
Oscar Peterson: My One And Only Love, We Get Request (Verve 314521442)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston