[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/26/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 27 05:20:45 EST 2007

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday December 26, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*John Blount - Better Days Ahead - West End Blues - (Sea Breeze)
Allen Farnham - Play-cation - Alone Together - (Concord)
Walter Norris - Sunburst - What's New - (Concord)
*Kurt Elling - Nightmoves - A New Body And Soul - (Concord)
Gene Harris - Like A Lover - Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams - (Concord)
Rique Pantoja - Live In L.A. - Bebop Kid - (Net)
9:00pm
Frank Wess - Entre Nous - Pit Pat Blues - (Concord)
*Chip Stephens - Holding On To What Counts - Everything I Love - (Capri)
*Jim Balagurchik - Free At Last - Samba Nova - (JB)
*Paul Bollenback - Invocation - Emily - (Elefant Dreams)
*Steve Nelson - Sound-Effect - Up Jumped Spring - (HighNote)
*Jon Mayer - So Many Stars - Jeannine - (Reservoir)
*Gary Foster/Putter Smith - Perfect Circularity - I Remember You - (AJL)
*New York Voices - A Day Like This - The World Keeps You Waiting - (MCG)
10:00pm
*New England Jazz Ensemble - Pittsfield Jazz Festival - Pure Imagination/Never Never Land - (Sea Breeze)
Ricardo Silveira - Amazon Secrets - Backlash - (Forecast)
Carl Fontana/Jiggs Whigham- Nice 'n' Easy - If I Only Had A Brain - (TNC)
Brenda Russell - Paris Rain - Walkin' In New York - (Hidden Beach)
Manfredo Fest - Just Jobim - Girl From Ipanema - (dmp)
Steely Dan - Aja - Deacon Blues - (MCA)
Jeff Linsky - California - On The Strand - (Concord)
Kenny Rankin - The Kenny Rankin Album - When Sunny Gets Blue - (RMP)
11:00pm
*Jim Widner - Out Of This World - You Must Believe In Spring - (CMG)
*Tropea - Take Me Back To The Ol' School - Let's Get It On - (STP)
*Tardo Hammer -Look Stop & Listen - Smooth As The Wind - (Sharp 9)
*Jeff Libman - Not Even The Rain - I'm Old Fashioned - (Tempest)
*Carl Saunders - Exploration - Primrose - (MAMA)
*Deep Blue Organ Trio - Folk Music - A Deeper Blue - (Origin)
*Joe Locke - Sticks And Strings - A Word Before You Go - (Jazzeyes)

*Indicates new release