[JPL] Oscar Peterson: Music In the Key of Oscar & Life of a Legend Programs...

Marketing marketing at view.com
Thu Dec 27 16:30:33 EST 2007

It was truly a loss for the Jazz World last week. I know most of you know
that VIEW VIDEO actually has the DVD OSCAR PETERSON: Music In The Key of
OSCAR, and (VHS) Life of a Legend programs -- but most of you may not have
known that it has been on sale for the last month... (www.view.com)

I'm going to attempt to put together a special tribute page with video clips
on youtube in the next few weeks for those of you who are interested....
Otherwise, Let's keep his entire family in our prayers. My grandmother and
father have been friends of his for over 50 years, and they are definitely
feeling the loss.... As we all are....

Take Care everyone!

Jerald Miller
VIEW Video/Arkadia Jazz