[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 12/27/07

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 28 05:21:40 EST 2007

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday December 27, 2007
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Bill O'Connell - Voices - Lost Voices - (CTI/NAC)
Steps Ahead - Modern Times - Modern Times - (Elektra)
*Tropea - Take Me Back To The Ol' School - You Are My Heaven - (STP)
Luciana Mello - Assim Que Se Fez - Calados - (Trama)
Pieces Of A Dream - Compilation #5 - How Do You Keep The Music Playing - (dsg)
Torcuato Mariano - Compilation #5 - Last Look - (dsg)
Joe Sample - Compilation #5 - I'll Love You - (dsg)
Rippingtons - Compilation #5 - Hideaway - (dsg)
Jazz Masters - Compilation #5 - Lazy Days - (dsg)
Ed Hamilton - Compilation #5 - Planet Jazz - (dsg)
9:00pm
Duke Ellington - Live At Newport - Dimuendo In Blue And Crescendo In Blue - (Columbia)
Mel Martin/Benny Carter - Just Friends - Elegy In Blue - (Jazzed Media)
Carl Saunders - Out Of The Blue - This Is The Blues - (SNL)
Rob Van Kreeveld - Jazz At the Concertgebouw - When Lights Are Low - (RN)
Jon Faddis - Teranga - Teranga - (Koch)
10:00pm
Manhattan School Of Music Jazz Orchestra - Salutes The Arrangers - Empty House - (Sea Breeze)
Rob van Bavel - Jazz At the Concertgebouw - The End Of A Love Affair - (RN)
Ricky Woodard - California Cooking! - My One And Only Love - (Candid)
Scott Hamilton - Live In London - The Squirrel - (Concord)
*Tardo Hammer -Look Stop & Listen - Flossie Lou - (Sharp 9)
John Hicks - Sweet Love Of Mine - I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry - (HighNote)
*Mike Longo -Float Like A Butterfly - Dancing In The Dark - (CAP)
11:00pm
*Gerald Wilson - Monterey Moods - Allegro - (Mack Avenue)
*Gerald Wilson - Monterey Moods - Jazz Swing Waltz - (Mack Avenue)
*Gerald Wilson - Monterey Moods - Ballad - (Mack Avenue)
*Gerald Wilson - Monterey Moods - Latin Swing - (Mack Avenue)
*Gerald Wilson - Monterey Moods - Blues - (Mack Avenue)
Oscar Peterson - Perfect Peterson - If I Were A Bell - (Pablo)

*Indicates new release