[JPL] WGMC Jazz 90.1 Rochester, Spectrum OP Tribute Show 12/27/07

Derrick Lucas dnlbka at rit.edu
Fri Dec 28 09:42:49 EST 2007

A special thank you to Jae, Noal Cohen and Len Dobbin for all of thier help.

Len, I hope you feel better. Please consider this show as a audio get well card :)

Oscar Peterson Tribute Show 12/27/07

Oscar Peterson Trio-Daahound-Vancouver '58
Oscar Peterson-Just One of Those Things-Louis Armstrong Meets Oscar Peterson
Oscar Peterson Trio-How High The Moon-At Zardi's
Oscar Peterson-Con Alma-Oscar Peterson
Ella Fitzgerald f/Oscar Peterson-Lush Life-Ella Sings The Duke Ellington Songbook
Oscar Peterson Trio-Blues For Smedley-Plus One, Clark Terry
Oscar Peterson Trio-Have You Met Miss Jones-We Get Requests
Coleman Hawkins-Ben Webster-Prisoner of Love-Hawkins encounters Webster
Oscar Peterson-If I Were a Bell-Montreux Jam '77
Oscar Peterson Trio-Things Ain't What They Used To Be-Night Train
Oscar Peterson Trio-52nd St Theme-Live at Newport w/Gerry Mulligan Quartet
Dizzy Gillespie-The Heat's On-Dizzy's Diamonds-The Best of The Verve Years
Oscar Peterson Trio-Waltz For Debbie-The Jazz Soul of Oscar Peterson
Oscar Peterson Trio-Nigerian Marketplace-Big 4 In Japan
Oscar Peterson All-Star Big Band-Blues For Big Scotia-Bursting Out
Sarah Vaughn/OP-More Than You Know-How Long Has This Been Going On
Ella/Louis-Stompin at The Savoy-Ella and Louis Again
Stan Getz-Tour's End-w/The Oscar Peterson Trio
Louis Armstrong-Blues In The Night- Louis Armstrong Meets Oscar Peterson
Louis Armstrong-Willow Weep For Me-Louis and Ella Again
Lester Young-Indiana-Lester Young with The Oscar Peterson Trio
Oscar Peterson/Benny Green-Scrapple From The Apple-Peterson/Benny Green
Coleman Hawkins-Blues For Rene-The Genius of Coleman Hawkins
Oscar Peterson Trio-C Jam Blues-Night Train
Oscar Peterson w/Freddie Hubbard-Tippin-Face to Face
Oscar Peterson-Tin Tin Deo-Meets Roy Hargrove & Ralph Moore
Oscar Peterson Trio-Hymn to Freedom-Night Train
Oscar Peterson-Sweet Georgia Brown-Solo