[JPL] Re: Foreword Playlist KIPO 89.3 FM Honolulu, Hawaii

ray cruz salsaymas at hawaiiantel.net
Fri Dec 28 14:19:43 EST 2007

Aloha & Happy New Year from Paradise!

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our
library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 12/24/07

8:00am
Gloria Estefan – Christmas Through Your Eyes – Overture: Silver Bells
– Sony
Boney James – Christmas Present – O’ Tannenbaum – Concord
Peter White feat. Mindi Abair & Rick Braun – Peter White Christmas - I
Can’t Wait For Christmas – ARTizen
Tropical Fantasia – Salsa Christmas – Little Drummer Boy - Sommerset
Records
Nat King Cole – Ultimate Soulful Christmas – The Christmas Song –
Capitol Records

8:30am
Spyro Gyra –  GRP Christmas - I’ll Be Home For Christmas – GRP
Sheila E. – Playboy Latin Jazz Christmas – Santa Baby – Playboy Jazz
Tuesday - 12/25/07 – Christmas Day – Blind Boys of Alabama Holiday
Special
Wednesday - 12/26/07

8:00am
Oscar Peterson & The Very Tall Band – Whats Up? – Salt Peanuts –
Telarc
Oscar Peterson – Tenderly – Alone Together – Just A Memory Records
Oscar Peterson – Tenderly – Tenderly – Just A Memory Records
Oscar Peterson – Tenderly – Surrey With The Fringe On Top – Just A
Memory Records

8:30am
Oscar Peterson – The Best Of The Pablo & Telarc Recordings – In A
Mellow Tone-Telarc
Thursday - 12/27/07

8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Take 6 – Take 6: Greatest Hits – Biggest Part Of Me – Reprise/Warner
Victor Fields - Thinking Of You – Walking In Rhythm – Regina Records
Lee Ritenour & Dave Grusin – A Twist Of Motown –I Heard It Through The
Grapevine– GRP
The Average White Band – The Best Of AWB – Got The Love – Warner
Brothers
The Temptations – Soundtrack: What Women Want – Night And Day – Sony
Music
Chris Botti & Lisa Fischer – Papa Was A Rolling Stone - A Twist Of
Motown – GRP

8:30am
Dr. Buzzards Original Savannah Band – You’ve Got Something - BMG
Friday - 12/28/07

8:00am
Rick Braun & Richard Elliot – R N’ R – Better Times – ARTizen
Jessy J – Tequila Moon – Tequila Moon – Peak Records
Joyce Cooling – Revolving Door – Come And Get It – Narada Jazz
Angie Stone feat. Pauletta Washington – The Art Of Love & War – Happy
Being Me – Stax

8:30am
Rocco Ventrella – Give Me The Groove – Soulful Strut - Smooth Sounds
Music

*Jon Alan’s Interview for Hawaii Public Radio’s Atherton Concert
Series with Rick Smith & The   Honolulu Blues Co-op.

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.FM
Hawaii Public Radio
Honolulu Hawaii