[JPL] PLAYLIST #183 J & B Tour for January 1 with ASFM 105.4 in the Netherlands

Joost van Steen joost at jazzbluestour.nl
Sat Dec 29 13:20:01 EST 2007

Hai All

FIRST of ALL wishing you all the very very very best for the New Year 2008
with lots of good health, luck, prosperity and ofcourse many many musical
successes!

Further do hope we can continue the great relations with you all and will do
my utmost in my programs and on the station to present all you fine artists
as much as possible!

Was very happy to make a playlist for January 1 in order to can give my
listeners some special attention in my program..

Do hope you like it too,

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Joost

+

Jazz & Blues Tour

C/O  Joost van Steen

PO  BOX  471

2400  AL  Alphen aan den Rijn

The Netherlands

+++

      January 01 # 183

 1st Hour  21:00-22:00 hrs
  Nr.   Artist   ---   Title    ====     From The Album;
    1 Gerry Gibbs and The Thrasher Big Band    ---    Maiden Voyage
====     Live At Luna

    2  Ron Carter     ---    Bag's Groove     ====     Dear Miles
    3   Cleveland Fats      ---     Don't Call Me     ====     The Way
Things Go

    4 Stephen Pfister     ---    ( Pass Me Another) Lobster Claw    ====
Monsters From The Deep Invades The Beach Party
    5 Doug Jay & The Blue Jays     ---    Losing Hand      ====       Under
the Radar

  DO YOU REMEMBER....
    6    The Ramblers     ---     In Petto     ====      Farewell Blues
    7  Sonny Boy Williamson      ---      Nine Below Zero       ====
Blues Classics

    8    Rodrigo Ferrari - Nunes      ---     Fables of Faubus     ====
The Bias Project
    9  Chicago Blues Reunion ( Sam Lay)     ---     Hound Dog / Roll over
Beethoven      ====      Buried Alive in The Blues

  10 Jacob Varmus      ---     Ecstatic Little Porpoises     ====      All
The Things We Still Can Be

 January 01 # 183                      Lean back and enjoy the 2nd hour...
 2nd hour 22:00 - 23:00 hrs
  Nr.    Artist      ---     Title     ====     From The Album;
   1 Stacy Mitchhart      ---     Better Off Without You     ====      Gotta
Get That Feeling Back Again

   2 Adelaide Ruble      ---     They Can't Take that Away From Me     ====
Come Fly With Me
   3 Smiling Jack Smith      ---     What Goes Around Comes Round Again
====      This Blue Before

   4  Colin Linden      ---      Nowhere To Go      ====     Easin' Back To
Tennessee

 In Memory of Oscar Peterson
   5 Oscar Peterson       ---      All of Me / Every Time We Say Goodbye
====     Oscar Peterson The Album

 The " CHET " - Session
   6   Chet Baker      ---     Sleepin' Susan     ====        On A Misty
Night ( 1965)
   7  Diana Krall      ---      Departure Bay      ====      The Girl In the
Other Room

   8 Melvin Smith     ---       Manasseh     ====      Portrait
   9 Alexis Cole      ---      The Peacocks      ====       Nearer The Sun

END Jean Toots Thielemans      ---     Hard To say Goodbye     ====
Hard To Say Goodbye
              C JvS, January - 2008, Jazz & Blues Tour R NL, All Rights
Reserved.

+

Well that's it for this coming Tuesday NewYears day!! Do hope you like the
playlist and ofcourse all your comments highly appreciated!
So enjoy your weekend, have a great NewYears Eve and week thereafter and
ofcourse do be careful, take care of yourself and each other!
Kind regards
Joost van Steen, Host / producer Jazz & Blues Tour with Alphen Stad FM 105.4
FM  103.4 Cable
in Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands