[JPL] Best Wishes to All

Nancy Barell nbarell at nyc.rr.com
Sun Dec 30 13:32:59 EST 2007

I would like to wish all the passionate radio announcers and fans the best
for the New Year. I am enclosing my current playlist. It is such fun being
able to play some of the best music on earth and will continue as long as
the raised royalty rates allow it..

--
Nancy Barell
"Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"

04 Winter Wonderland    2:56    Wynton Marsalis with Wycliffe Gordon, Marcus
Roberts, Reginald Veal    Crescent City Christmas Card

03 Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas    3:55    Frank Sinatra    The
Complete Reprise Studio Recordings (Disc 7)    Easy Listening

05 What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?    4:57    Eric Reed    Merry Magic

06 My Favorite Things    10:28    Kelley Johnson    Live At Birdland

07 All The Things You Are    6:16    Anthony Wonsey    The Thang

08 Happy Days Are Here Again    5:31    Leslie Pintchik    Quartets

09 BackannFS/Have    0:53    ID/PSA

10 Straighten Up And Fly Right    3:03    Allan Harris    Long Live The King
(Nat King Cole)

11 Makin' Whopee    5:57    Oscar Peterson, Grappelli, Stephanie
Oscar Peterson And Clark Terry

12 Whisper Not    6:16    Carolyn Leonhart    New 8th Day

13 Polka Dots And Moon Beams    6:59    Gerry Mulligan    California
Concerts (Vol. 2)

14 This Happy Madness    3:43    Roseanna Vitro    Listen Here

15 BackannAllan    0:35    ID/PSA    ID/PSA

16 Around The World    3:22    Frank Sinatra    Come Fly with Me

17 April In Paris    3:43    Count Basie    The Best Of The Count Basie
Orchestra On Denon

18 Manhattan    4:18    Dinah Washington    Jazz Like You've Never Heard It
Before

19 When In Rome/It Amazes Me (Medley)    5:53    Bill Evans    Eloquence

20 I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise    6:14    Patti Austin    Avant
Gershwin

21 Basin Street Blues    5:49    Bob Belden    Treasure Island

22 Detour Ahead    2:50    Joanie Sommers    Look Out!

23 Canadian Sunset    5:26    Becky Kilgore/Dan Barrett    Watch Out!

25 Let's Face The Music And Dance    5:17    Roz Corral    Telling Tales

26 Freedom Jazz Dance( Eddie Harris)    4:56    Taylor Eigsti    Lucky To Be
Me

27 The Music That Makes Me Dance    6:31    Shirley Horn    You Won't Forget
Me

28 It Only Happens When I Dance With You    4:42    Russ Kassoff
Somewhere

30 I'll Be Seeing You    2:51    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Reprise
Studio Recordings (Disc 1)

31 How High The Moon    5:37    Tommy Flanagan    Lady Be Good ... For Ella

32 Route 66    5:55    Giacomo Gates    Centerpiece

33 The Nearness Of You    5:29    Dena Derose    Love's Holiday

34 The Shadow Of Your Smile    4:19    Stan Getz/Gene Krupa/    Live At The
Tropicana

35 At Last    5:13    B.B. King & Diane Schuur    Heart To Heart

37 Soul Eyes    5:59    Bobby Watson    Last Night When We Were Young - The
Ballad Album

38 Easy To Love    6:23    Chris McNulty    I Remember You

39 I Remember You    3:45    Gene Ammons    Jug & Dodo: Gene Ammons And Dodo
Marmarosa

40  Little Girl Blue    5:39    Diana Krall    From This Moment On

41 My Foolish Heart    4:33    John Fedchock    New York Big Band

42 My Foolish Heart    2:52    Bev Kelly    Bev Kelly In Person   \

44 FS/BasieMedley    5:56    Frank Sinatra    It Might As Well Be Swing

45 (I Don't Stand A) Ghost Of A Chance    3:16    Ella Fitzgerald, Joe Pass
Digital III At Montreux

46 Exactly Like You    5:40    Count Basie    The Best Of The Count Basie
Orchestra On Denon

47 The Gentleman Is A Dope    2:47     Sarah Vaughan    Count Basie & Sarah
Vaughan

48 I Can't Stop Loving You    4:02    Ray Charles    Ray Sings, Basie Swings

50 I'm All Smiles    6:34    Don Friedman Trio    My Favorite Things

51  I'm All Smiles    5:09    Mark Murphy&Nine    Very Early

52 The Shadow Of Your Smile    5:36    Art Pepper And The Hollywood
All-Stars    Art Standards

53 The Shadow Of Your Smile    5:04    Jean Frye Sidwell    I'll Be Seeing
You

54 Smile    4:57    Eddie Gomez & Mark Kramer    Art of The Heart

55 Smile    5:09    The Tierney Sutton Band    On the Other Side

56 Nancy (With The Laughing Face)    4:08    Cannonball Adderley With Bill
Evans    Know What I Mean?

57 I'm Gonna Laugh You Right Out of My Life    6:15    Shirley Horn with
Quartet West and strings    The Art of the Song

58 I'll Never Smile Again    3:13    Frank Sinatra    Columbia Collection

60 I Cover The Waterfront    4:53    Wynton Marsalis & Ellis Marsalis with
Reginald Veal and Herlin Riley    Standard Time, Volume 3: Resolution Of
Romance

61 How Deep Is the Ocean?    4:36    Tony DeSare    Last First Kiss

62 Saving All My Love For You    5:43    Akiko Tsuruga    Sweet and Funky

63 Tea For Two    4:16    Kelley Johnson    Music Is The Magic

65 After You've Gone - Stephane Grappelli    4:21    Various Artists    LRC
Jazz Legacy Anthology: Everyday I Have The Blues

67 Say It Isn't So    5:22    The Ken Peplowski Quintet    The Natural Touch

68 The Lady's in Love With You    3:57    Vince Guaraldi    Vince Guaraldi
Trio

69 The Lady Is A Tramp    3:06    Ella Fitzgerald    Desert Island Discs:
Music You Gotta Have

71 Misty    3:17    Errol Garner    Jazz For Lovers

73 Pennies From Heaven    2:45    Frank Sinatra    Songs For Swingin' Lovers

75    3:40    Joe Williams    Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil

76 I Thought About You    7:09    Eddie Caine Quintet    Blues From Mars

77 I've Got You Under My Skin    3:27    John Pizzarelli    Dear Mr. Sinatra

78  How About You    3:06    Tjader-Cal    Cal Tjader Quintet - Tjader Plays
Tjazz

79 You Brought and New Kind Of Love    2:52    Robin McKelle    Introducing
Robin McKelle (Advanced CD)

80 Our Love Is Here To Stay    5:46    Dave Glasser    Above The Clouds

81 Love Walked In    6:15    Steve Kuhn    Love Walked In

83 It Was A Very Good Year    4:01    Keely Smith    Keely Sings Sinatra

84 What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life    6:49    Woody Herman    The
Concord Years

86 Get Happy    2:40    Nelson Riddle    The Best of the Capitol Years

87 Happy Days Are Here Again (version 1)    3:40    The Tierney Sutton Band
On the Other Side

88 Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow    3:41    Eddie Higgins    Christmas
Songs

89 The Best Is Yet To Come    3:19    Bobby Caldwell    Come Rain Or Come
Shine