[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Sunday 30 December 2007; 10 AM to Noon Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Sun Dec 30 15:07:34 EST 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Sunday, December 30, 2007
10AM to Noon Pacific

*         Miles Davis  / Nefertitti / Nefertitti (Columbia)
*         Russell Gunn / Footprints /
Plays Miles (High Note)
*         Henry Franklin / Theme For JoJo / The Skipper (Black Jazz)
*         Henry Franklin / A Weaver Of Dreams / If We Should Meet Again
(Skipper Productions)
*         Etta Jones / All The Way / Don’t Go To Strangers (Prestige)
*         Franco Ambrosetti / Angel Eyes / Movies, Too (Enja)
*         Conrad Herwig / Triangle / Unseen Universe (Criss Cross)
*         McCoy Tyner / Vision / Expansions (Blue Note)
*         Jeremy Pelt / 502 Blues / Close To My Heart (MaxJazz)
*         Barbara Dennerlein /  Stormy Weather / Straight Ahead (Enja)
*         Mark Murphy / Blues, You’re The Mother Of Sin / That’s How I Love
The Blues (Riverside)
*         Paul Bollenback / Everything Must Change / Invocation (Elefant
Dreams)
*         Roy Ayers / A Rose For Cindy / Stoned Soul Picnic (Atlantic)
*         Cecil McBee / Unspoken / Unspoken (Palmetto)
Recent adds to our Playlist/Rotation
Live Broadcasts (check schedule)
Streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         Katie Bull / The Story, So Far (Corn Hill Indie)
*         Mike Ellis / Bahia Band (Alpha Pocket)
*         Speak In Tones / Subaro (Alpha Pocket)
*         Brad Goode / Nature Boy (Delmark)
*         Ari Brown / Live At The Green Mill (Delmark)
*         Nicole Mitchell / Black Unstoppable (Delmark)
*         John McLean / Better Angels (Origin)
*         Joe Locke Quartet / Sticks and Strings (Jazz Eyes)
*         3 Cohens / Braid (Anzic)
*         Jonathan Kreisberg / The South Of Everywhere (Mel Bay)
*         Grazyna Auguscik / Live Sounds Live (GMA)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
As this week winds down, we would like to wish everyone all the best in the
New Year!
Stay safe and be peaceful, as you bring in 2008 with your friends, families,
and loved ones.

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>