[JPL] PLAYLIST: 12-30-07 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Sun Dec 30 17:45:54 EST 2007

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Bob Florence - I'm Old Fashion - Eternal Licks & Grooves - MAMA Records - 2007
Jack Sheldon - Isfahan - Listen Up - Butterfly Records - 2006
Jeff Hackworth - Tenderly - How Little We Know - Big Bridge Music - 2007
Abbey Lincoln - Throw It Away - Abbey Sings Abbey - Verve - 2007
Larry Ham - What A Difference A Day Makes - Carousel - West Village Music - 2007
Joel Frahm - Bob's Blues - We Used To Dance - Anzic Records - 2007
Kurt Elling - And We Will Fly - Nightmoves - Concord Music - 2007
Various Artist/Etta James - Do Nothin Till You Hear From Me - We All Love Ella - Verve - 2007

1:00
Gene Ammons - The Happy Blues - Greatest Hits: The 50's - Prestige Records - 1998
Count Basie Orchestra - In A Mellow Tone - Basie Is Back - Concord Music - 2007
Harry Connick Jr. - Someday You'll Be Sorry - Chanson Du Vieux Carre - Marsalis Music/Rounder Records - 2007
Various Artist/Ella Fitzgerald - Time After Time - Evening - Verve - 2007
Herb Gibson - Sudden Death - Let's Play - Silverado Records - 2007
John Fedchock - Theme For Ernie - Up & Running - Reservoir Music - 2007
Alan Bergman - The Summer Knows - Lyrically, Alan Bergman - Verve - 2007
Fred Hersch Trio - Boo Boo's Birthday - Night & The Music - Palmetto Records - 2007

2:00
Benny Reid - Destiny? - Findings - Concord Music - 2007
Robert Irving III - Havilah - New Momentum - Sonic Portraits - 2007
Eldar - Polaris - Re-Imagination - Masterworks Jazz - 2007
Kate McGarry - Blue In Green - The Target - Palmetto Records - 2007
Quamon Fowler - That Magical Fellin' - The Vision - Continuum Music - 2007
Mark Sherman - A New Blue - Family First - Miles High/City Hall Records - 2007
Jeri Brown - Once Upon A Summertime - New Wonderland - Justin Time Records - 2007
Wayne Wallace - Chromatic Love Affair - The Reckless Search For Beauty - Patois Records - 2007

3:00
Jerry Weldon - This I Dig Of You - 3 O'Clock In The Morning - Dex Jazz - 2007
Alvin Queen - I Ain't Looking At YOu - I Ain't Looking At YOu - Enja/Justin Time - 2007
Joshua Redman - I'm An Old Cowhand - Back East - Nonsuch Records - 2007
Patti Austin - Love Walked In/Love Is Sweeping The Country - Rendezvous Entertainment - 2007
Rashied Ali Quintet - The Big Push - Judgement Day Vol. 1 - Survival Records - 2006
Grant Stewart - In The Still Of The Night - In The Still Of The Night - Sharp Nine - 2007
Antoinette Montaque - At Last - Pretty Blues - CAP - 2006
Will Bernard - Party Hats - Party Hats - Palmetto Records - 2007