Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 23:52:40 EST 2007

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

                              KWANZAA SPECIAL

Max Roach--The Dream/It's Time--Chattahoocie Red--Columbia
Bobby Hutcherson--Black Heroes--Now--Blue Note
Doug Carn--Time Is Running Out--Revelation--Black Jazz

Lee Morgan--Get Yourself Together--Taru--Blue Note
Haki Madhubuti--Children--Medasi--Third World

Fela--Sorrow, Tears and Blood--Best of Fela--MCA

Kahil El Zabar--Africanos/Latinos--Africa N'da Blues--Delmark
Gil Scot-Heron--King Alfred Plan--Free Will--Flying Dutchman
Dianne Reeves--Afro-Blue--I Remember--Blue Note
Nina Simone--Young Gifted and Black--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG

Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble--King--Pragmatic Ensemble--360
Nina Simone--Sunday in Savannah--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG
Gil Scot-Heron--Peace Go With You--Winter in America--TVT
Bob Marley--Redemption Song--Legend--Island

Terence Blanchard--Ashe--A Tale--Blue Note

Andy Narell--Natty Stick--Slow Motion--Hip Pocket
Max Roach--All Africa--Freedom Now--Columbia
Bobby Hutcherson--Ntu--Linger Lane--Blue Note

Wayne Shorter--Angola--The Soothsayer--Blue Note
Gil Scot Heron--Free Will--Free Will--Flying Dutchman
Oliver Mtukudzi--Kucheneka--Vhunze Moto--Putumayo
Gary Bartz--I've known Rivers--I've Known Rivers--Atlantic
John Coltrane--Afro-Blue--Best of John Coltrane--Impulse

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Sunday Night Jazz
Host
Larry Reni Thomas
9p-12m