[JPL] KBCS 91.3FM Bright Moments playlist 12-31-07

Bill Barton seekandlisten at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 15:54:13 EST 2007

Bright Moments

with Bill Barton

Monday, December 31, 2007

0000-0200

KBCS Bellevue-Seattle 91.3FM

www.kbcs.fm

Rahsaan Roland Kirk - The Call - Third Dimension and Beyond - Gambit

Hank Mobley - Give Me That Feeling - Third Season - Blue Note

Tina Brooks - The Ruby and the Pearl - Back to the Tracks - Blue Note

Nels Cline/Wally Shoup/Greg Campbell - Flame Guard - Suite: Bittersweet -
Strange Attractions

Stan Tracey Octet - Clinkscales - Portraits Plus - Blue Note International

Jane Ira Bloom - Straight, No Chaser/Miro - Art & Aviation - Arabesque

Jerry Granelli - Billie's Bounce - A Song I Thought I Heard Buddy Sing -
Evidence

*Mark O'Leary/Cuong Vu/Tom Rainey - Estragon - Waiting - Leo

*Satoko Fujii/Natsuki Tamura - Ninepin - In Warsaw, In November - Not Two

*Paul Bley - Mondsee Variation I - Solo in Mondsee - ECM

Abdul Wadud - Camille - By Myself - Bishara

Abdul Wadud/Julius Hemphill - In Space - Live in New York - Red

Marion Brown - 27 Cooper Square - Marion Brown Quartet - ESP Disk

Jack DeJohnette's Special Edition - Zoot Suite - Album Album - ECM

Mark Trayle/Vinny Golia - Behind the 55 Dollar Face - Music For Electronics
& Woodwinds - Nine Winds