[JPL] Happy New Year!

mfa - jazz radio promotion & publicity MitchellFeldmanAssociates at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 17:27:27 EST 2007

Dear Fellow JPL'ers -

Here's to entering the new year safely and soundly and to a successful
and healthy 2008 for us all.

Best wishes and music always,

Mitchell Feldman

PS - Looking forward to connecting with those attending IAJE in
Toronto.  I'm staying at The Sheraton, will be on my cell phone
(number below) and also helping out at the Cacao Musica Booth (#307).
Stop by for some hot chocolate (Is it true Arturo's providing run and
Cohibas? :-)

____________________________________
mfa - mitchell feldman associates
...radio promotion, publicity & consulting for the international jazz
community

2059 Heckle Street
Augusta, GA 30904 / USA
Phone:	(+1) 706.550.0263
Cell:     (+1) 303.641.4783
MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
www.MitchellFeldmanAssociates.com

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long
plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like
dogs.  There is also a negative side." - Hunter S. Thompson