[JPL] Stolen Moments Playlist 12.31.07

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Dec 31 19:36:05 EST 2007

Stolen Moments Playlist 12.31.07

Joe Temperley & Harry Allen - I Got The World On A String - Cocktails
For Two - Sackville
Bireli Lagrene - Just The Way You Are - Gipsy Project:Just The Way You
Are - Dreyfus
Nicki Parrott and Rossano Sprtiello - Let's Do It - People Will Say
We're Love - Arbors

Oscar Peterson Trio -  I'Ve Got The World on a String - At The
Concertgebouw - Verve  (1957)
Oscar Peterson Trio - Joyous Spring - Vancouver 1958 - Just A Memory
Oscar Peterson - In A Sentimental Mood - History Of A Artist - Pablo
(1973)

Nnena Freelon and Jame Moody - Just Squeeze Me - Monterey Jazz
Festival 50th Anniversary All Stars - Concord
Brandi Disterheft - Pennywort - Debut - Superfran
Charlie Haden - Our Spanish Love Song - Best of Quartet West - Verve

Nicole Mitchell's Black Earth Ensemble - February - Black Unstoppable
- Delmark
John Taylor - Consolation - Whirlpool - Cam Jazz
Hope Waits - I'll Be Satisfied - Hope Waits - Radar Proof

Brad Goode - I Remember You - Nature Boy -  Delmark
Eliane Elias - Title Cut -  Here Is Something For You -  Blue Note
Conrad Herwig -  Eje's Delight - A Jones for Bones Tones - Criss Cross

Dino Saluzzi & Anja Lechner - Title Cut - Ojos Negros - ECM
Kenny Wheeler - Other People - Other People - Cam Jazz
Gabriela Montero - Baroque and Me - Baroque - EMI
Joe Lee Wilson w/Jimmy Ponder - Come and See - Come and See - Explore

Herbie Hancock w/Nora Jones - Court and Spark - River - Verve
Joe Locke - Sward Of Material - Sticks And Strings - Jazz Eyes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ