[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM/WDVL, 6/1/07

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 18:37:06 EDT 2007

  Today's third and final installment of the Tokyo Earth Day Concert only
lasted 45 minutes, so the "regular" "General Eclectic" portion ran an hour
and a quarter. Next week, we return to our original two-hour format. You can
hear "General Eclectic" locally at WCVF-FM, 88.9, or simulcast on WDVL on
Live 365 at http://www.fredoniaradio.com (click "Listen Now"). This will
continue through the summer months, almost every Friday, from 2 to 4 PM. To
the list:

Tokyo Earth Day Concert, pt. 3 (featuring m-flo)

Charlotte Kendrick - Off the Tracks - North of New York

Jazz Explorers - We're Only Human - Jazz My Soul

Harry Manx & Kevin Breit - Death Have Mercy - In Good We Trust

Darrell Grant - King of Pain - Truth and Reconciliation

Janice Friedman Trio - A Fairytale - Swingin' for the Ride

David Wells - Blue Groove - Blue Groove

Laurie Jo Chapman - Once Again - LJC

The Kennedys - A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall - Songs of the Open Road

Jerimoth Hill - A Mother's Last Words - The Halfway Ground

Hope Machine - Shining Star - March

Maria Volonte - Vuelvo Al Sur - Yo Soy Maria

Muddy Waters, Johnny Winter, & James Cotton - Trouble No More - Breakin' It
Up, Breakin' It Down

Austin and Elliott - Truth That Hurts - Truth That Hurts

Rob Dixon & Triology +1 - Galaxies Colliding - What Things Could Be

Bob Snider - Parkette - The Street Takes You In

I haven't been getting a lot of the important world-music releases lately,
even from labels and publicists who supplied material in the past, and whose
records were played regularly on the show. I hope the show's web presence
(and the consistent web popularity of WDVL) will help improve that
situation. Please send current and future releases to the usual place:

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"