[JPL] KZSU-FM: new jazz director

KZSU Jazz Director jazz at kzsu.stanford.edu
Sat Jun 2 17:23:46 EDT 2007

Hello, JPL:

Craig Matsumoto, longtime jazz director at KZSU-FM, has decided to step
down in order to spend more time with his family. Effective immediately,
Forrest Bryant is assuming Craig's duties as KZSU's jazz director.  Lisa
Dornell will replace Forrest as world music director.

Forrest has been a DJ at KZSU since 1999, and he has been the station's
world music director since 2000. As a freelance writer, he contributes to
Jazz Times, Down Beat, All About Jazz and JazzWest.com. He is active in
the Jazz Journalists Association and currently sits on the JJA's Board of
Directors. We are excited to have Forrest heading up the jazz department
at KZSU.

KZSU 90.1 FM is a freeform, eclectic station broadcasting to the San
Francisco Bay Area from the campus of Stanford University, with a
volunteer staff made up of students and members of the local community. We
stream online through iTunes and our own website
(http://kzsu.stanford.edu) and report weekly charts to CMJ.

Forrest is now receiving email at jazz at kzsu.stanford.edu, with office
hours to be determined. KZSU's mailing address and business phone number
are:

KZSU 90.1 FM
PO Box 20510
Stanford, CA 94309