[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 06/01/07

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Jun 3 11:22:38 EDT 2007

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
06/01/2007

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Fred Hersch Trio/Heartland/Night & the Music/Palmetto Records*

Louis Armstrong/Willow Weep For ME/meets Oscar Peterson/Verve

Onaje Allen Gumbs/Lament/Sack Full of Dreams/18th & Vine*

Vinson Valega 'CONVERSATION'

Ella Fitzgerald and Stevie Wonder/You Are The Sunshine of My Life/The First
Lady of Song/Verve*

David 'Fathead' Newman/Life/Life/High Note

The Bill Charlap Trio/Rocker/live at the Village Vanguard/Blue Note*

Lafayette Gilchrist/Volcano Red/3/Hyena Records*

7PM

Eric Mintel/Boogie Sugar!/Times Change/EJM*

The Dave Brubeck Quartet/Rising Sun/Jazz Impressions of Japan/Columbia

Lynne Arriale Trio/Home/Live/Motema

Jack Wilkins/You Must Believe In Spring/Mexico/CTI

Bob Dorough/Up Jumped A Bird/Right On My Way Home/Blue Note

Horace Silver/Song For My Father/It's Got To Be Funky/Columbia

Paul Desmond/Take Ten/Take Ten/RCA Victor

Don Pullen/El Matador/Ode To Life/Blue Note

8PM

Eric Mintel/Philadelphia Rush Hour/Times Change/EJM*

Chick Corea/It Could Happen To You/Expressions/GRP

Phil Woods/You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To/Bird Calls/Savoy Jazz

Charles Mingus/Tijuana Gift Shop/Tijuana Moods/RCA Victor Legacy**

Ella Gahnt/They Can't Take That Away From Me/By Request/Inner Fire Records

Billy Taylor Trio/Let's Get Away From It All/Billy Taylor Trio/Prestige

Eric Mintel/Take Five/Times Change/EJM*

The Brubeck Brothers Quartet/Change Up/Intuition/Koch

Eric Mintel Quartet/Windy/Times Change/EJM*

9PM

Michael Brecker/The Mean Time/Pilgrimage/Heads Up*

Rufus Reid Quintet/Forever On My Mind/Live at the Kennedy Center/Motema

Adonis Rose/On The Verge/On The Verge/Criss Cross Jazz*

Robin Eubanks and EB#/Mojo Jojo/Live Vol. 1/RKM Music*

Akiko Tsuruga/Stormy Weather/Sweet and Funky/18th & Vine*

Maynard Ferguson and His Big Bop Nouveau Band/Without A Song/The One and
Only/MF Trust*

Terell Stafford Quintet/A Nick Off The Mark/Taking Chances: live at the
Dakota/Max Jazz*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon