[JPL] PLAYLIST: 06-03-07 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Mon Jun 4 00:57:28 EDT 2007

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Joel Frahm - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - We Used To Dance - Anzic Records - 2007
Bob Montgomery/Al Hermann Quintet - Ladybird - On The Brink - Summit Records - 2007
Martin Bejerano - Bouncing With Bud - Evolution/Revolution - Reservoir Music - 2007
Lauren Hooker - Goodbye Pork Pie - Right Where I Belong - Musical Legends - 2006
Mark Sherman - Fantasize - Family First - MHP/City Hall Records - 2007
Alvin Batiste - Skylark - Marsalis Music Honors Alvin Batiste - Marsalis Music - 2007
Alan Bergman - That Face - Lyrically, Alan Bergman - Verve - 2007
Larry Ham - What A Difference A Day Makes - Carousel - West Village Music - 2007

1:00
Robert Irving III - Seven Steps To Heaven - New Momentum - Sonic Portraits - 2007
Terell Stafford - Paper Trails - Taking Chances - MaxJazz - 2007
Fred Hersch Trio - Change Partners - Night & The Music - Palmetto Records - 2007
Abbey Lincoln - The Music Is The Magic - Abbey Sings Abbey - Verve - 2007
Maynard Ferguson - Blue Birdland - The Essential Maynard Ferguson - Columbia/Legacy - 2007
Jeff Hackworth - All Or Nothing At All - How Little We Know - Big Bridge Music - 2007
Kate MCGarry - The Meaning Of The Blues - The Target - Palmetto Records - 2007
Bobby Shew - Bossa De Verco - Cancaos Do Amor - Torii Records - 2007

2:00
Ingrid Jensen - KD Lang - At Sea - ArtistShare - 2007
Joshua Redman - The Surrey With The Fringe On Top - Back East - Nonesuch Records - 2007
Charlie Mingus - Dizzy Moods - Tijuana Moods - RCA Victor/Legacy - 2007
Mark Murphy - The Interview - Love Is What Stays - Verve - 2007
Bill Charlap Trio - Rocker - Live At The Village Vanguard - Blue Note - 2007
Jack Sheldon - Lady Bird - Listen Up - Butterfly Records - 2007
Jane Monheit - If You Went Away - Surrender - Concord Music - 2007
Frank Vignola - Our Love Is Here To Stay - Vignola Plays Gershwin - Mel Bay Records - 2007

3:00
Wynton Marsalis - Find Me - From The Plantation To The Penitertiary - Blue Note - 2007
John Fedchock - Mr Dudley - Up & Running - Reservoir Music - 2007
Wayne Escoffery - Skydive - Veneration - Savant Records - 2007
Pamela Luss - Get Here - Your Eyes - Savant Records - 2007
Will Bernard - Party Hats - Party Hats - Palmetto Records - 2007
Sammy Figueroa & His Latin Jazz Explosion - Festas Do Norte - The Magician - Savant Records - 2007
Kurt Elling - The Walking - Nightmoves - Concord Music - 2007
Metheny Mehldau Quartet - Silent Movie - Metheny Mehldau Quartet - Nonesuch Records - 2007