[JPL] PLAYLIST: wtju jazz 6/7/07

David Eisenman davideisenman at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:45:47 EDT 2007

	WTJU 91.1FM, Charlottesville, VA
	Community Supported, Non-profit Radio of The University of Virginia
	Jazz Spins w/e 06/07/07
	Jazz Music Director: David Eisenman
	Station Phone: 434-243-8833
	email: davideisenman at hotmail.com

Spins	Artist	Album	Label
	New Adds: NP new promotional; SA station acquired

NP	Rufus Reid	Live At the Kennedy Center	Motema
NP	Bennie Wallace	Disorder At The Border	Enja
NP	Joey Calderazzo	Amanecer	Marsalis
NP	Enrico Pieranunzi	Live In Japan	CamJazz
NP	Pierre Favre	Fleuve	ECM
NP	The Jazz O'Maniacs	Sunset Café Stomp	Delmark
NP	Red Mitchell	One Long String	Sunnyside
NP	Joe Cohn	Restless	Arbors
NP	Chip Shelton	Stop 2 - Cape May	Chicken Coup
NP	Andre Ceccarelli	Golden Land	CamJazz
NP	Nina Simone	Just Like A Woman	RCA
NP	Charles Mingus	Tijuana Moods	RCA

4	Michael Brecker	Pilgrimage	Heads Up
3	Poncho Sanchez	Raise Your Hand	Concord
3	Chick Corea & Bela Fleck	The Enchantment	Concord
3	Donny McCaslin	In Pursuit	Sunnyside
3	Joel Harrison	Harbour	HighNote
3	Greyboy Allstars	What Happened To Television?	Sci Fidelity
3	Joshua Redman	Back East	Nonesuch
3	Pat Metheny & Brad Mehldau	Metheny Mehldau Quartet	Nonesuch
3	The Bad Plus	Prog	Heads Up
3	Devin Phillips	Wade In The Water	self-produced
3	Hot Club Sandwich	Green Room	Modern Hot
3	Paquito D'Rivera	Funk Tango	Sunnyside
3	Spanish Harlem Orchestra	United We Swing	Six Degrees
3	Kate McGarry	The Target	Palmetto
3	Sara Gazarek	Return To You	Native Language
3	Lafayette Gilchrist	3	Hyena
3	Arturo Sandoval	Rumba Palace	Telarc
2	Robin Eubanks	EB3 Live Vol. 1	RKM
2	Bill Charlap	Live At the Village Vanguard	Blue Note
2	E.S.T.	Tuesday Wonderland	Emarcy
2	Fred Hersch	Night & The Music	Palmetto
2	The Puppini Sisters	Betcha Bottom Dollar	Verve
2	Avishai Cohen	As Is… Live At The Blue Note	Half Note
2	Alvin Batiste	Honors Alvin Batiste	Marsalis
2	Joe Lovano & Hank Jones	Kids: Duets Live at Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola 	Blue
Note
2	Kermit Ruffins	Live At Vaughan's	Basin Street
2	Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker	Get Ready	Mack Avenue
2	Abbey Lincoln	Abbey Sings Abbey	Verve
2	Frank Morgan	A Night In The Life	HighNote
2	Ingrid Jensen	At Sea	self-produced
2	Roni Ben-Hur	Keepin' It Open	Motema
2	Judy Niemack	Blue Nights	BluJazz
2	Pete Levin	Deacon Blues	Motema
2	Lauren Hooker	Right Where I Belong	Musical Legends
2	Mark Murphy	Love Is What Stays	Verve
2	Jimmy Ponder	Somebody's Child	HighNote
2	Hector Martignon	Refugee	Zoho
2	Kurt Elling	Nightmoves	Concord
2	Fred Anderson & Hamid Drake	From The River To The Ocean	Thrill Jockey
2	Terell Stafford	Taking Changes	MaxJazz
2	Anat Cohen	Noir	Anzic
2	Alan Bergman	Lyrically,	Verve
2	Jim Pearce	Never Open With A Ballad	Oak Ave
2	Jerome Sabbagh	Pogo	Sunnyside
2	Ibrahim Ferrer	Mi Sueno	Nonesuch
2	Jeff Hackworth	How Little We Know	Big Bridge
2	Count Basie Orchestra	Basie Is Back	Concord
2	William Parker & Hamid Drake	Summer Snow	Aum
2	Bob French	Honors Bob French	Marsalis
2	Michel Camilo	Spirit Of The Moment	Telarc
2	Anat Fort	A Long Story	ECM
2	Grace Kelly	Every Road I Walked	Pazz
1	Chicago Underground Trio	Chronicle	Delmark
1	Akiko Tsuruga	Sweet And Funky	18th & Vine
1	Paul Scea	Contemporary Residents	BluJazz
1	Joseph Jarman	As If It Were The Season	Delmark
1	Louis Sclavia	L'imparfait Des Iangues	ECM
1	Gianluigi Trovesi	Vaghissimo Ritratto	ECM
1	Susan Pereira And Sabor Brasil	Tudo Azul	Riony
1	Double Image	Moment to Moment	self-produced
1	Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson	Kidney Stew Is Fine	Delmark
1	Joel Frahm	We Used To Dance	Anzic
1	Charles Mingus	In Paris	Sunnyside
1	David Torn	Prezens	ECM
1	John Abercrombie	The Third Quartet	ECM
1	Paul Motian	Time And Time Again	ECM
1	David S. Ware	Renunciation	Aum
1	Kahil El'Zabar	Transmigration	Delmark
1	Island Jazz Quintet	Who Knows	Spring Beach
1	Saltman Knowles Quintet	It's About The Melody	Blue Canoe
1	Pam Purvis	Fools Rush in	M Record
1	Zoot Sims	Zoot Suite	HighNote
1	Martirio	 Primavera en Nueva York	Norte
1	Ran Blake	Wende	Sunnyside
1	Jane Monheit	Surrender	Concord
1	Darrell Grant	Truth And Reconciliation	Origin
1	Nino Josele	Paz	Norte
1	Matt Ray	Lost In New York	CAP
1	Joe Krown	Old Friends	self-produced
1	Jaki Byard	Sunshine Of My Soul	HighNote
1	Honolulu Jazz Quartet	Tenacity	self-produced

David Eisenman
Jazz & Blues Director
WTJU FM
PO Box 400811