[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 06.04.07

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jun 4 19:39:04 EDT 2007

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 06.04.07

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Victor Goines - Cootie - Love Dance - Criss Cross
Till Bronner - Love Theme From Chinatown - Oceana - Bam Bam/Decca
Sara Gazarek - Carey - Return To You - Native Language

Robert Irving - Always Sometimes - New Momentum - Sonic Portraits
Carol Sloane - I Let A Song /Do Nothing - Dearest Duke - Arbors
Pete McGuinness - Smile - First Flight - Summit

Joshua Redmen - The Surrey with the Fringe on Top - Back East - Nonesuch
Steve Kahn - Blues For Ball - Borrowed Time - Tone Center
Kurt Elling - Tight - Night Moves - Concord

Martin Bejerano - Bouncing With Bud - Evolution/Revolution - Reservoir
Ingrid Jensen - There Is Not Greater Love - At Sea - Artist Share

Chick Corea and Bela Fleck - Joban Dna Nopia - The Enchangment - Concord
Lionel Louke - Abominwe - Virgin Forest - Obliqsound
Hot Club Sandwich - Dedos Duros - Green Room - Modern Hot

Abbey Lincoln - The Music Is The Magic - Abbey sings Abbey - Verve
John Pisano w/Herb Ellis - I want To Be happy - John Pisano's Guitar
Night - Mel Bay
Bill Charlap - It's Only a Paper Moon - Live at the Village Vanguard
- Blue Note

Alex Sipiagin - Epistrophy - Prints - Criss Cross
Akiko Tsuruga - Dig - Sweet and Funky - 18th and Vine
Onaje Allan Gumbs -The Fishin' Pond - Sack Fulll Of Dreams - 18th & Vine

Eberhard Weber - Seven Movements - Stages Of a Long Journey - ECM
Andre Ceccarelli - Though Dreamers Die - Golden Land - Cam Jazz
Phil Wilson - Amor Em Paz(Once I Loved) - Antonio Carlos "Tom" Jobin
- Capri
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM