[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 5/31

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Jun 5 00:43:00 EDT 2007

Thursday, May 31, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Horace Silver: Lovely's Daughter, You Gotta Take A Little Love (Blue Note
74222)

8:12pm
Eric Dolphy: On Green Dolphin Street, The Best Of Eric Dolphy (Prestige 5708)

8:17am
Stanley Turrentine: The Magilla, The Spoiler (Blue Note 74224)

8:26am
John Fedchock: Moment's Notice, Up & Running (Reservoir 188)

8:35pm
Joe Henderson: In 'N Out, In 'N Out (Blue Note 29156)

8:45pm
Steve Kuhn: Confirmation, Live At Birdland (Blue Note 72992)

Live interview with Carol Sloane

8:59pm
Carol Sloane: I Won't Dance, The Songs Ella & Louis Sang (Concord)

9:15pm
Carol Sloane: Sophisticated Lady, Dearest Duke (Arbors 19350)

9:39pm
Carol Sloane: Just Squeeze Me, Dearest Duke (Arbors 19350)

9:44pm
Carol Sloane: Rocks In My Bed/I Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues, Dearest Duke
(Arbors 19350)

9:56pm
Carol Sloane: I Let A Song Go Out Of My Heart, Dearest Duke (Arbors 19350)

10:03pm
Jimmy Ponder: The Creator Has A Master Plan, Somebody's Child (HighNote 7165)

10:07pm
Carl Allen/Rodney Whitaker: La Shea's Walk, Get Ready (Mack Avenue 1034)

10:15pm
Wynton Marsalis: From The Plantation To The Penitentary, From The Plantation
To The Penitentiary (Blue Note 7365)

10:30pm
Lenore Raphael: My Foolish Heart, Invitation (Swingin' Fox 1119)

10:39pm
Onaje Allan Gumbs: Try To Remember, Sack Full Of Dreams (Showplace 1051)

10:44pm
Donal Fox: Mr Syms, Live At Scullers Vol 2 (Leonellis Music)

10:53pm
Jimmy Heath: Rio Dawn, You Or Me (Steeplechase 31370)

11:04pm
Frank Morgan: Half Nelson, A Night In The Life (HighNote 7164)

11:13pm
Robert Irving III: Seven Steps To Heaven, New Momentum (Sonic Portraits 1199)

11:28pm
Kendrick Scott: Memory's Wavering Echo, The Source (World Culture 001)

11:38pm
Ernie Watts: A Lilac Grows, Analog Man (Flying Dolphin 1005)

11:49pm
Robert Glasper: Of Dreams To Come, In My Element (Blue Note 78111)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston