[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - 12 mid. 6/5

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 00:52:29 EDT 2007

Tuesday, June 5, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Bobby Hutcherson: I Love You (For Sentimental Reasons), For Sentimental
Reasons (Kind Of Blue 10020)

8:12pm
Ernie Watts: A Lilac Grows, Analog Man (Flying Dolphin 1005)

8:22pm
Michel Camilo: A Place In Time, Spirit Of The Moment (Telarc 83653)

8:30pm
Robert Irving III: Primordial Waters, New Momentum (Sonic Portraits 1199)

8:40pm
Sam Yahel: Bend The Leaves, Truth And Beauty (Origin 82479)

8:47pm
Wayne Escofferey: Tell Me Why, Veneration (Savant 2081)

8:54pm
Pharoah Sanders: Astral Traveling, Thembi (Impulse 5860)

Live interview with Frank Tiberi

9:04pm
Frank Tiberi: Central Park West, 4 Brothers 7 (Jazzed Media 1019)

9:16pm
Frank Tiberi: The Garz And I, 4 Brothers 7 (Jazzed Media 1018)

9:29pm
Woody Herman Orchestra: Body And Soul, A Tribute To The Legacy Of Woody Herman
(NYJam 1196)

9:44pm
Frank Tiberi: Four Brothers, 4 Brothers 7 (Jazzed Media 1019)

9:53pm
Frank Tiberi: Woody 'N You, 4 Brothers 7 (Jazzed Media 1019)

10:00pm
Terell Stafford: Taking a Chance On Love, Taking Chances (Maxjazz 405)

10:12pm
Carl Allen/Rodney Whitaker: Inner City Blues, Get Ready (Mack Avenue 1034)

10:19pm
Martin Bejerano: Bouncing With Bud, Evolution/Revolution (Reservoir 189)

10:25pm
Abbey Lincoln: Throw It Away, Abbey Sings Abbey (Verve 008900)

10:33pm
Michael Brecker: Pilgrimage, Pilgrimage (Heads Up 3095)

10:43pm
Kenny Werner: The 13th Day, Lawn Chair Society (Blue Note 74896)

10:56pm
Rosario Giuliani: Anything Else, Anything Else (Dreyfus 366982)

11:03pm
Fred Hersch: Rhythm Spirit, Night & The Music (Palmetto 2124)

11:09pm
Bob Montgomery/Al Hermann: Blue, On The Brink (Summit 475)

11:14pm
Ella Fitzgerald: Cry Me A River, Love Letters From Ella (Concord/Starbucks
30213)

11:23pm
Charles Mingus: Ysabel's Table Dance, Tijuana Moods (RCA Victor/Legacy 05533)

11:33pm
One More: The Great One, The Summary (IPO 1011)

11:44pm
Alvin Batiste: I Wonder Where Our Love Has Gone, Marsalis Music Honors Alvin
Batiste (Marsalis/Rounder 74946-0007)

11:54pm
Deborah Cox: Misery, Destination Moon (Decca 0008332)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston