[JPL] Playlist - The Sounds of Jazz - KRFC, 88.9fm

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 21:42:16 EDT 2007

"The Sounds of Jazz"
Host:  Eric "Flash" Flashner
Tuesdays, 10am-Noon
88.9 FM KRFC - Fort Collins, CO
www.krfcfm.org

6/5/07

{Artist - Track - Album - Label}

1st Hour:

Jimmy McGriff - Groove Grease - Groove Grease - Groove Merchant (Theme)

Wes Montgomery - Full House - Complete Live in Paris 1965 - Definitive

Pancho Sanchez - Maceo's House - Raise Your Hand - Concord Picante*

Jim Saltzman - No Fault - Hidden Intentions - Jazz Excursion*

Sonny Rollins - Pent Up House - Plus 4 - Prestige

Joshua Redman - Back East - Back East - Nonesuch*

John McNeil - A Time to Go - East Coast Blues - Omnitone*

Ornette Coleman - Matador - Sound Grammar - Sound Grammar*

Ron Carter - Bags Groove - Dear Miles (Somethin' New Sampler) - Blue Note*

2nd Hour:

Jackie McLean - Confirmation - 4, 5, and 6 - Prestige

Robert Irving III - Fire Flower - New Momentum - Sonic Portraits*

Pat Bianchi - Straight Street - East Coast Blues - JazzedMedia*

Joel Frahm - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - We Used To Dance - Anzic*

Cannonball Adderley - Minority - Portrait of Cannonball - Riverside

Robert Glasper - J Dillalude - In My Element - Blue Note*

Rueben Rogers - Ting for Ray - The Things I Am - Renwick*

Kenny Burrell - Love You Madly - 75th Birthday Bash Live! (Somethin' New Sampler) - Blue Note*

* = New Releases 2006 & 2007