[JPL] Straight No Chaser (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 06-06-07

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 00:02:37 EDT 2007

8:06pm
Suenos Latin Jazz, Varrio Grande Vista (azul oscuro)*
Eldar, Prairie Village (re-imagination)*
Nat Cole & Woody Herman, My Baby Just Cares For Me (Jazz Encounters)
Bob Brookmeyer & Bill Evans, I Got Rhythm (The Ivory Hunters)
Joshua Redman, Surry w/the Fringe on Top (Back East)*
Pete McGuiness Jazz Orch., Lonely Dance (Frist Flight)*
Patti Austin, Who Cares (avant gershwin)*
Metheny Mehldau Quartet, A Night Away (Metheny Mehldau Quartet)*

9:06
Paul Carlon Octet  Extraordinary Rendition (other Tongues)
Stephano Bollani  MAple Leaf Rag (Piano Solo)
Wycliffe Gordon/ Jay Leonhart  Toast My Bread  (This Rhythm on my Mind)*
Zvonimir Tot Trio, Groove Me Wah (Blue Quest)*
Ari Hoenig, Farewell  (inversations)
Joey Calderazzo Amanecr (title cut)*
Thomas Chapin Trio , Night Bird Song (Ride)
World Saxophone Quartet, For the Love of Money (Rhythm and Blues)

10:06
Dion, Walkin' Blues
Carla Kihlstedt, Rooting for the Shy Librarian (2 foot yard)
Geoff Lapp Trio, Yo Bro (Stained Glass)*
Tain & the Ebonix, Seed of Blakzilla (Folk's Songs)*
The Vandermark 5, Saturn (Free Jazz Classics, Vol. 1)
Kurt Elling, The Waking (nightmoves)*
Donny McCaslin, Festival in 3 Parts (In Pursuit)*
Paul Scea, El Gran Palenque (Contemporary Residents)*
Joel Harrison, End Time (Harbor)*

11:06
Bobby Darin, Jive
Nat King Cole, Hit That Jive, Jack (Dope & Glory)
A. Kirk & His Twelve Clouds of Joy, All the Jive is Gone (Dope & Glory)
Maurice Chevalier, Singing in the Sunlight
Slim and Slam, Dopey Joe (Dope & Glory)
Pascal Bokar, When Lights Are Low (Savanna Jazz Club)*
Sara Gazarek, Let's Try This Again (Return to You)*
One More, Little Pixie (The Summary: Music of Thad Jones, Vol. 2)*
Chie Imaizumi, A Change for the Better (Unfailing Kindness)*
Martin Bejerano, Solar (evolution/revolution)*
New York Electric Piano, title track (Blues in Full Moon)*
Mike Reed's Loos Assembly, Ghost Writer (Last Year's Ghost)*

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA-FM