[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 6/6

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Jun 7 00:45:51 EDT 2007

Wednesday, June 6, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Coleman Hawkins: Sweet And Lovely, Sirius (Pablo 861)

8:12pm
Deborah Cox: Misery, Destination Moon (Decca 0008332)

8:15pm
Akiko Tsuruga: Stormy Weather, Sweet And Funky (18th & Vine 1052)

8:20pm
Alvin Batiste: Skylark, Marsalis Music Honors Alvin Batiste (Marsalis/Rounder
74946-0007)

8:31pm
Kevin Harris: Magic Jar, The Butterfly Chronicles (kevinharris)

8:40pm
McCoy Tyner: Peresina, The Best Of McCoy Tyner (Blue Note 37051)

8:50pm
Bobby Hutcherson: I Wish I Knew, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of Blue 10020)

8:56pm
Phil Wilson: O Grande Amor, Celebrates The Music Of Antonio Carlos "Tom" Jobim
(Capri 74079)

Live interview with Gene Arnould from Marblehead Summer Jazz

9:06pm
Eldar: Back Home, Re-Imagination (Masterworks Jazz 05837)

9:21pm
Lonnie Smith: Trouble Man, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

9:36am
Rebecca Parris: You Don't Know Me, You Don't Know Me (Saying It With Jazz
1206)

9:43pm
Grace Kelly: Every Road I Walked, Every Road I Walked (Pazz 14)

9:52pm
Kenny Werner: Lo's Garden, Lawn Chair Society (Blue Note 74896)

10:00pm
Donald Harison: Cool Breeze, The Survivor (Nagel Heyer 2068)

10:08pm
Cercie Miller: Blue Vistas, Blue Vistas (Jazzed Media 1001)

10:14pm
Sam Yahel: Bend The Leaves, Truth And Beauty (Origin 82479)

10:21pm
Martin Bejerano: Truth & Illusions, Evolution/Revolution (Reservoir 189)

10:30pm
Fred Hersch: So In Love, Night & The Music (Palmetto 2124)

10:35pm
Lance Bryant: Every Time I Feel The Spirit, Count It All Joy (Testimony)

10:42pm
Robert Irving III: Seven Steps To Heaven, New Momentum (Sonic Portraits 1199)

10:53pm
Michel Camilo: Nefertiti, Spirit Of The Moment (Telarc 83653)

11:00pm
Charles Mingus: Blue Bird, In Paris (Sunnyside 3065)

11:18pm
Carl Allen/Rodney Whitaker: Get Ready, Get Ready (Mack Avenue 1034)

11:27pm
Steve Khan: Blues For Ball, Borrowed Time (Tone Center 4056)

11:36pm
Dexter Gordon: I'm A Fool To Want You, Clubhouse (Blue Note 74228)

11:43pm
Lou Donaldson: Autumn Nocturne, Blues Walk (Blue Note 46525)

11:48pm
Kurt Elling: Change Partners/If You Never Come To Me, Nightmoves (Concord
30138)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs