[JPL] AM Jazz with DJ A Train - Playlist for 6/7/07

Uptown Jazz Network uptownhit at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 13:51:45 EDT 2007

AM Jazz with DJ “A” Train - Playlist for 6/7/07
  on Uptown Jazz Network
  Monday thru Thursday @ 9am
  New Website URL: http://geocities.com/uptownjazznet
  Listen: http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net
  Podcast: http://geocities.com/uptownjazznet/podcasts.htm

              1.
    East Coast Standards Time - Stumblin (In the Footsteps of Giants) - Impressions
      2.
    Thad Jones - The Great One - One More- The Summary Music of Thad Jones, Vol. 2
      3.
    Robert Irving III - New Momentum - New Momentum
      4.
    Richie Cole & Art Pepper - Broadway - A Piece of Jazz History
      5.
    Julian Yeo - Satin Doll - Old New Borrowed Blue
      6.
    Dan Loomis Quartet - For Harry Carney - I Love Paris
      7.
    Russ Kassoff - It Only Happens When I Dance with You - Somewhere
      8.
    Jim Pearce - Not This Not That - Never Open with a Ballad
      9.
    Robert MacGregor - The Fuse - Refraction Of Light
      10.
    Craig Yaremko - Topwise - Sync
      11.
    Jacques Chanier and Jeff Galindo - Fusion- Cherokee-Giant Steps - Access Renewed
      12.
    Pascal Bokar - I'll Remember April - Savanna Jazz Club
      13.
    Sueños Latin-Jazz - Azul Oscuro - Azul Oscuro
      14.
    Arturo Sandoval - Later - Trumpet Evolution
      15.
    Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble - Big Little Sis - Pragmatic Optimism
      16.
    The Afro-Semitic Experience - [I'm On My Way To] Canaan Land - Plea For Peace
      17.
    Redd Foxx - 'took a chance and came Uptown' - UJN Drop
      18.
    Jimmy Smith - Eight Counts for Rita - Move to Groove- The Best of 1970s Jazz-Funk
      19.
    Mandrill - Lord of the Golden Baboon - Move to Groove- The Best of 1970s Jazz-Funk
      20.
    Chick Corea - Fickle Funk - Move to Groove- The Best of 1970s Jazz-Funk
      21.
    Antibalas Orchestra - Hypocrite - UJN Acid Jazz Mixer
      22.
    Maceo Parker - Got to Get U - Life on Planet Groove
      23.
    Bobby Watson - Hi Tech Trap - Urban Renewal
      24.
    Brooklyn Funk Essentials - Last Date - UJN
      25.
    Quincy Jones-Bill Cosby - Eubie Walkin' - Original Jamm Sessions 1969

Uptown Hit Entertainment brings you the Uptown Jazz Network
Mixing 100% Pure Jazz, Soul & Funk Music.
Web - http://geocities.com/uptownjazznet
Streaming - http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play
Schedule - http://geocities.com/uptownjazznet/schedule.htm
e-mail: uptownhit at yahoo.com