[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 6/7

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Jun 8 00:48:24 EDT 2007

Thursday, June 7, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Tommy Flanagan: Sunset And The Mockingbird, Sunset And The Mockingbird (Blue
Note 93155)

8:13pm
Larry Willis: Nardis, Blue Fable (HighNote 7163)

8:20pm
Miles Davis: Nefertiti, The Essential Miles Davis (Columbia/Legacy 85475)

8:32pm
Abbey Lincoln: The Music Is The Magic, Abbey Sings Abbey (Verve 0008900)

8:44pm
Les McCann/Eddie Harris: Cold Duck Time, Swiss Movement (Rhino 72452)

8:50pm
Carl Allen/Rodney Whitaker: Get Ready, Get Ready (Mack Avenue 1034)

Live interview with Greg Abate

9:03pm
Greg Abate: Jazz Doc Farewell (Commercially Unavailable)

9:21pm
Greg Abate: The Little Men, Evolution/Revolution (1201 Music 6013)

9:35pm
Greg Abate: Frankenstein, Monster In The Night (Koko 003)

9:45pm
Greg Abate: Transylvania 6- 5000, Monsters In The Night (koko Jazz 003)

9:57pm
Greg Abate: Kerry's Bossa, Evolution (1201 Music 6013)

10:04pm
Steve Kuhn: Confirmation, Live At Birdland (Blue Note 72992)

10:11am
Joel Frahm: Joanne Julia, We Used To Dance (Anzic 9101)

10:19pm
Wayne Escofferey: Skydive, Veneration (Savant 2081)

10:32pm
Abbey Lincoln: Bird Alone, Abbey Sings Abbey (Verve 0008900)

10:37pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Ode To Angela, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of Blue 10020)

10:43pm
Terell Stafford: Takin' A Chance On Love, Taking Chances (Maxjazz 405)

10:54pm
Robert Irving III: Havilah, New Momentum (Sonic Portraits 1199)

11:03pm
Carol Sloane: In A Sentimental Mood/Prelude To A Kiss, Dearest Duke (Arbors
19350)

11:08pm
Robert Glasper: Of Dreams To Come, In My Element (Blue Note 78111)

11:16pm
Keith Jarrett: Questar, My Song (ECM 1115)

11:25pm
Insight: The Truth Shall Set You Free, A Genesis (curtisbrothersproject)

11:37pm
Jaki Byard: Besame Mucho, Sunshine Of My Soul (HighNote 7169)

11:46am
Kevin Harris: Magic Jar, The Butterfly Chronicles (kevinharris)

11:55pm
Rahsaan Roland Kirk: Ain't No Sunshine, Blacknuss (Rhino 7148)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston