pgsaxo at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 8 15:49:18 EDT 2007
"Dr. Jazz" <drjazz at drjazz.com> wrote: If, for some unknown reason, you were going to dedicate an hour show to
Paris Hilton, what tunes would you select?
Dr. Jazz Operations
Oak Park, MI 48237
I'd probably choose a set that would drive her insane, should she actually be tuning in to the show.
Here's a possible (fantasy) playlist:
1) John Cage: 4:33
2) Steve Lacy/Irene Aebi/Steve Potts: Tips - "Limited Means Lead to New Forms"
3) Art Ensemble of Chicago: "Fanfare for the Warriors"
4) Albert Ayler: Ghosts
5) Miles Davis: Bitches Brew - Miles Runs the Voodoo Down
6) Sarah Vaughn Sings Bessie Smith: Take Me to the 'Lectric Chair
7) Howlin' Wolf: Evil
8) Mohammed Rafi: Jan Perechan Ho
9) The Minutemen: Song for Michael Jackson To Sing
10) The Doors: The End
That ought to put her in rehab for good....
More information about the jazzproglist