[JPL] Paris

Elizabeth Farriss efarriss at mail.ewu.edu
Fri Jun 8 16:57:34 EDT 2007


Actually "Nausea" is more fitting......
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Elizabeth Farriss" <efarriss at mail.ewu.edu>
To: "Jazz Programmers Mailing List" <jazzproglist at jazzweek.com>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JPL] Paris


> This Week's JPL Sponsor: MC Promotion
>
> Mike Carlson: mcpro at earthlink.net -- (800) 729-7450
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>
>
> How about Beck's great tune  -  Loser
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "JazzGirl Productions" <jazzgirl at earthlink.net>
> To: "Jazz Programmers Mailing List" <jazzproglist at jazzweek.com>
> Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 1:41 PM
> Subject: [POSSIBLE SPAM] Re: [JPL] Paris
>
>
>> This Week's JPL Sponsor: MC Promotion
>>
>> Mike Carlson: mcpro at earthlink.net -- (800) 729-7450
>>
>> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> You're So Vain?
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>>>From: "Dr. Jazz" <drjazz at drjazz.com>
>>>Sent: Jun 8, 2007 3:36 PM
>>>To: jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
>>>Subject: [JPL] Paris
>>>
>>>This Week's JPL Sponsor: MC Promotion
>>>
>>>Mike Carlson: mcpro at earthlink.net -- (800) 729-7450
>>>
>>>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>If, for some unknown reason, you were going to dedicate an hour show to
>>>Paris Hilton, what tunes would you select?
>>>
>>>Dr. Jazz
>>>Dr. Jazz Operations
>>>24270 Eastwood
>>>Oak Park, MI  48237
>>>(248) 542-7888
>>>http://www.drjazz.com
>>>SKYPE:  drjazz99
>>>
>>>
>>>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>
>>>Send jazzproglist mailing list submissions to
>>> jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
>>>
>>>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>> http://lists.jazzweek.com/mailman/listinfo/jazzproglist
>>>or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>> jazzproglist-request at jazzweek.com
>>>
>>>You can reach the person managing the list at
>>> jazzproglist-owner at jazzweek.com
>>>
>>>Delivered to: jazzgirl at earthlink.net
>>
>> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>
>> Send jazzproglist mailing list submissions to
>> jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>> http://lists.jazzweek.com/mailman/listinfo/jazzproglist
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>> jazzproglist-request at jazzweek.com
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>> jazzproglist-owner at jazzweek.com
>>
>> Delivered to: efarriss at mail.ewu.edu
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> No virus found in this incoming message.
>> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>> Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.11/838 - Release Date: 6/7/2007 
>> 2:21 PM
>>
>>
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Send jazzproglist mailing list submissions to
> jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> http://lists.jazzweek.com/mailman/listinfo/jazzproglist
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> jazzproglist-request at jazzweek.com
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> jazzproglist-owner at jazzweek.com
>
> Delivered to: efarriss at mail.ewu.edu
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 
> 269.8.11/838 - Release Date: 6/7/2007 2:21 PM
>
> 



More information about the jazzproglist mailing list