[JPL] 91.9 F.M. Javeriana Estereo Playlist

Simon Calle simoncalle at tutopia.com
Fri Jun 8 17:11:20 EDT 2007

91.9 F.M. Javeriana Estereo Playlist

Saturday, June 9 2007.  6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday,  June 15  2007.  3:00-4:00 p.m.

SONG / ALBUM / ARTIST / LABEL

The Sphinx and I / Odd Times / Rabih Abou-Khalil / Enja (1998)

Oriental Bass / Oriental Bass / Renaud Garcia-Fons / Enja (1998)

Loose Wig / Saga / Randy Weston / Verve (1995)

Folly / Part Two / Kora Jazz Trio / Pid (2006)

Taoue / Taoue / Abdoulaye N'diaye / Justin Time (2003)

Dancing on One Fooot / Sangam / Charles Lloyd / ECM (2006)

Danzón de los Indios / A New Life / Omar Sosa / Otá (2003)

Shakti-Shiva / From the River to the Ocean / Fred Anderoson & Hamid
Drake / Thrill Jockey (2007)

_______________________________
Javeriana Estereo F.M. is a non-profit university radio station in
Bogotá Colombia.  The focus of the station is to give the opportunity
to our audience to listen to the broad spectrum of styles with in
jazz and other less commercial genres.  Right now the station devotes
seven daily hours of its programming to jazz during the weekends and
three during the weekdays.  I am programming from New York while I
pursue a PhD in Ethnomusicology at Columbia University.

You can listen to Javeriana Estereo at www.javerianaestereo.com by
clicking on “audio en vivo”.

Simón Calle
www.myspace.com/simcalle