[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF/WDVL, 6/8/07

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:54:44 EDT 2007

Local listeners took a shine to two very different tracks during "General
Eclectic"'s return to a two-hour format.this afternoon - Dragonica's catchy
techno dance instrumental and Pocket's bluesy ode to American icon Tom
Bodett (of all people). Very eclectic show today - something for everybody,
I hope. To the list:

John Lisi & Delta Funk - Slow Down Sugar! - Dead Cat Bounce

The Charles Shaw Project - Meet Your Old Friend, You - The Charles Shaw
Project

Mindy Smith - Out Loud - Long Island Shores

Deborah Henson-Conant - 996 - Invention & Alchemy

Dragonica - Wow - Dance/Techno/Drum 'n' Bass

Frank Vignola - I Got Rhythm - Vignola Plays Gershwin

Louie Bellson - Conflict - The Sacred Music of Louie Bellson & The Jazz
Ballet

Scott & Michelle Dalziel - Rachel's Song - Thinking Out Loud

Tammy Hall - For Miss Jones - Blue Divine

Otis Taylor - Looking Over Your Fence - Definition of a Circle

Ricardo Lemvo & Makina Loca - Serenata Angolana - Isabela

Louis Prima - Buona Sera - Live Jazz from Club 15

Spam All Stars - Gallo Pinto - Electrodomesticos

Andy Biskin - Camptown Races - Early American: The Melodies of Stephen
Foster

Frank London - Madness - A Night In the Old Marketplace

Buddy Mondlock - Mud - The Edge of the World

Orpheos - I Won't Look Back - Pop Goes the Underworld

Pascal Bokar - Yaye - Savanna Jazz Club

Work O' The Weavers - Aweigh, Santy Anno - We're Still Here (Local note:
Bassist Mark Murphy is a SUNY Fredonia alumnus)

Nubian Natty - Xpert Marksman - Nah Go Like Me

Blue Voodoo - Reason Why - Back to the Shack

Pocket - Brother Tom - Off the Porch

Buck Mountain Band - Pig Ankle Rag - Moon Behind the Hills

Mind Transport - Bella Viola - Mind Transport

Nels Andrews - Broken Conversation - Sunday Shoes

See you next Friday, 2-4 PM, at http://www.fredoniaradio.com

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"