[JPL] PLAYLIST: WNMC Jazz Adds + Archived Discs 6/8/07

Thomas M. "Biz" Bisard mrbiz at torchlake.com
Sun Jun 10 11:14:13 EDT 2007

                                                                              WNMC
90.7 FM
                                                                    Traverse
City, Michigan, USA
                                                            Small
Town Station - World Class Radio
                                                                             <www.wnmc.org>

                                                      Main
Jazz Rotation ADDS for Friday June 8, 2007

             STAN BOCK ENSEMBLE
             "Your Check's in the Mail"
             (OA2)

             COMPILATION
             "We All Love Ella - Celebrating the First Lady of Song"
             (Verve/UMG)

             DJABE
             "Message from the Road"
             (Gramy)

             RUFUS REID QUINTET
             "Live at the Kennedy Center"
             (Motéma)

             ARTURO SANDOVAL
             "Rumba"Palace"
             (Telarc Jazz/CMG)

             DICK SISTO
             "Soul Searching"
             (Ear X-tacy/ www.dicksisto.com )

             DAYNA STEPHENS feat. JOHN SCOFIELD
             "The Timeless Now"
             (CTA)

             TROMBONILLA
             "Terminal Clarity"
             (Now Jazz Consortium)

             AKIKO TSURUGA
             "Sweet and Funky"
             (18th & Vine)

             WAVERLY SEVEN
             "Yo! Bobby"
             (Anzic)

             TOM WOLFE & GENE BERTONCINI
             "Floating on the Silence"
             (Summit)

             THE WONDERLAND JAZZ ENSEMBLE
             "A Wish"
             (self-released)

                                                                      ARCHIVED
Discs

             GILAD BARKIN
             "Live Sessions"
             (New Step Music)

             BOBBY BROOM
             "Song and Dance"
             (Origin)

             ANAT COHEN
             "Noir"
             (Anzic)

             ANDREW DISTEL
             "Stepping Out of a Dream"
             ( www.andrewdistel.com )

             DORADO
             "Dorado Sound"
             (Kemai/ www.doradosound.com )

             FANIA ALL STARS
             "Live at Yankee Stadium Vol. 1"
             (Fania)

             JOE HENDERSON
             "Milestone Profiles + Bonus Disc"
             (Milestone/UMG)

             BRUCE JACKSON
             "Don't Sleep on Your Dreams"
             (Southpaw productions/ www.brucejacksondrumming.com )

             GRACE KELLY
             "Every Road I Walked"
             (Paz Productions)

             NATIVE FLUTE
ENSEMBLE                 {NOTE: This disc moved
to our new Native American rotation}
             "Spirit Wind - Native American Flute"
             (Arc Music)

             THE STRYKER / SLAGLE BAND
             "Latest Outlook"
             (Zoho)

             SACHAL VASANDANI
             "Eyes Wide Open"
             (Mack Avenue)

                                                                         ****************

We report our jazz, world, electronic, reggae and
breaking genre spins to the JPL - the Jazz
Programmers List  ( www.jazzweek.com ).  Our top
10 jazz, 5 jazz adds and top 10
world/international spins go to CMJ - the College
Music Journal ( www.cmj.com ). We also report our
top 10 jazz spins to
eJazzNews                                 (
www.ejazznews.com ). Our jazz and folk plays go
to Roots Music Report ( www.rootsmusicreport.com
) and  our folk spins are also sent to  the
FOLKDJ-L list  ( www.folkradio.org ). Blues spins
go to Living Blues magazine ( www.livingblues.com ).

                                                                     ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

                                PLEASE SEND ALL PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS TO:

                                                              WNMC
attn: any of our music directors
                                                              1701
East Front Street