[JPL] PLAYLIST wtju jazz 6/14/07

David Eisenman davideisenman at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:41:45 EDT 2007

	WTJU 91.1FM, Charlottesville, VA
	Community Supported, Non-profit Radio of The University of Virginia
	Jazz Spins w/e 06/14/07
	Jazz Music Director: David Eisenman
	Station Phone: 434-243-8833
	email: davideisenman at hotmail.com

Spins	Artist	Album	Label
	New Adds: NP new promotional; SA station acquired

NP	Eldar	Re-Imagination	Masterworks
NP	Roswell Rudd & Yomo Toro	El Espirito Jibaro	Sunnyside
NP	Onaje Allan Gumbs	Sack Full Of Dreams 	18th & Vine
NP	Miles Stiebel	No Hassle Miles	MSE
NP	Pamela Hines	Drop 2	Spice Rack
NP	Various Artists	Latin Jazz	Putumayo
NP	Robert Irving III	New Momentum	Sonic Portraits
NP	Chris Cortez	Awakenings	Blue Bambo
NP	Luis Bonilla and Trombonilla	Terminal Clarity	New Jazz Consort
NP	Robert MacGregor	Refraction Of Light	Black Tri
NP	Various Artists	We All Love Ella	Verve
NP	Maynard Ferguson	The One And Only	Ferguson Foundation
SA	Oregon	Roots In The Sky	Elektra
SA	Oregon	Out Of The Woods	Elektra

3	Michael Brecker	Pilgrimage	Heads Up
3	Poncho Sanchez	Raise Your Hand	Concord
3	Donny McCaslin	In Pursuit	Sunnyside
3	Joel Harrison	Harbour	HighNote
3	Joshua Redman	Back East	Nonesuch
3	Devin Phillips	Wade In The Water	self-produced
3	Hot Club Sandwich	Green Room	Modern Hot
3	Spanish Harlem Orchestra	United We Swing	Six Degrees
3	Sara Gazarek	Return To You	Native Language
3	Lafayette Gilchrist	3	Hyena
3	Chick Corea & Bela Fleck	The Enchantment	Concord
2	Rufus Reid	Live At the Kennedy Center	Motema
2	Bennie Wallace	Disorder At The Border	Enja
2	Joey Calderazzo	Amanecer	Marsalis
2	Nina Simone	Just Like A Woman	RCA
2	Charles Mingus	Tijuana Moods	RCA
2	Greyboy Allstars	What Happened To Television?	Sci Fidelity
2	The Bad Plus	Prog	Heads Up
2	Kate McGarry	The Target	Palmetto
2	Arturo Sandoval	Rumba Palace	Telarc
2	Robin Eubanks	EB3 Live Vol. 1	RKM
2	Bill Charlap	Live At the Village Vanguard	Blue Note
2	E.S.T.	Tuesday Wonderland	Emarcy
2	Fred Hersch	Night & The Music	Palmetto
2	The Puppini Sisters	Betcha Bottom Dollar	Verve
2	Avishai Cohen	As Is… Live At The Blue Note	Half Note
2	Alvin Batiste	Honors Alvin Batiste	Marsalis
2	Joe Lovano & Hank Jones	Kids: Duets Live at Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola 	Blue
Note
2	Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker	Get Ready	Mack Avenue
2	Abbey Lincoln	Abbey Sings Abbey	Verve
2	Frank Morgan	A Night In The Life	HighNote
2	Ingrid Jensen	At Sea	self-produced
2	Roni Ben-Hur	Keepin' It Open	Motema
2	Judy Niemack	Blue Nights	BluJazz
2	Lauren Hooker	Right Where I Belong	Musical Legends
2	Mark Murphy	Love Is What Stays	Verve
2	Jimmy Ponder	Somebody's Child	HighNote
2	Hector Martignon	Refugee	Zoho
2	Kurt Elling	Nightmoves	Concord
2	Fred Anderson & Hamid Drake	From The River To The Ocean	Thrill Jockey
2	Terell Stafford	Taking Changes	MaxJazz
2	Anat Cohen	Noir	Anzic
2	Alan Bergman	Lyrically,	Verve
2	Jim Pearce	Never Open With A Ballad	Oak Ave
2	Jerome Sabbagh	Pogo	Sunnyside
2	Ibrahim Ferrer	Mi Sueno	Nonesuch
2	Jeff Hackworth	How Little We Know	Big Bridge
2	Count Basie Orchestra	Basie Is Back	Concord
2	William Parker & Hamid Drake	Summer Snow	Aum
2	Bob French	Honors Bob French	Marsalis
2	Michel Camilo	Spirit Of The Moment	Telarc
2	Grace Kelly	Every Road I Walked	Pazz
1	Enrico Pieranunzi	Live In Japan	CamJazz
1	Pierre Favre	Fleuve	ECM
1	The Jazz O'Maniacs	Sunset Café Stomp	Delmark
1	Red Mitchell	One Long String	Sunnyside
1	Joe Cohn	Restless	Arbors
1	Chip Shelton	Stop 2 - Cape May	Chicken Coup
1	Andre Ceccarelli	Golden Land	CamJazz
1	Paquito D'Rivera	Funk Tango	Sunnyside
1	Kermit Ruffins	Live At Vaughan's	Basin Street
1	Chicago Underground Trio	Chronicle	Delmark
1	Akiko Tsuruga	Sweet And Funky	18th & Vine
1	Paul Scea	Contemporary Residents	BluJazz
1	Joseph Jarman	As If It Were The Season	Delmark
1	Susan Pereira And Sabor Brasil	Tudo Azul	Riony
1	Double Image	Moment to Moment	self-produced
1	Joel Frahm	We Used To Dance	Anzic
1	Charles Mingus	In Paris	Sunnyside
1	David Torn	Prezens	ECM
1	John Abercrombie	The Third Quartet	ECM
1	Paul Motian	Time And Time Again	ECM
1	David S. Ware	Renunciation	Aum
1	Kahil El'Zabar	Transmigration	Delmark
1	Island Jazz Quintet	Who Knows	Spring Beach
1	Saltman Knowles Quintet	It's About The Melody	Blue Canoe
1	Martirio	 Primavera en Nueva York	Norte
1	Ran Blake	Wende	Sunnyside
1	Nino Josele	Paz	Norte
1	Matt Ray	Lost In New York	CAP

David Eisenman