[JPL] PLAYLIST--SUNDAY NIGHT JAZZ--WCOM-FM--6/10/07

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 00:01:59 EDT 2007

Theme--Eddie Jefferson--Waltz for Rainy Bebop Evening--N.Y. Afternoon--Muse
Records

Duke Ellington--Happy Go Lucky Local--All-Star Band--Dr. Jazz
Duke Ellington--Diminuendo--All-Star Band--Dr. Jazz
Duke Ellington--It Don't Mean A Thing--Requested--Columbia
Louis Armstrong--Shine--You're Drivin--Columbia

Art Blakey--The Core--Free For All--Blue Note

Wayne Wallace--Rhythm and Rhyme--The Search--Patois
Illena Santamaria--Mayeya--What I Want--

Dianne Reeves--So This Is Love--Lush Life--Blue Note
Johnny Hartman--Lush Life--Gentle Side--Impulse
Dwight Trible--Celestial Blues--Living Water--Passin The Vibe

Robert Irving III--Nefertiti--New Momentum--Sonic Portraits

Mark Murphy--Sails--Nightmood-Milestone
Jimmy Heath--Heritage Hum--Turn Up The Heath--Planet Arts
Gil Scot-Heron--Must Be Something--It's Your World-TVT
Mark Murphy--Madalena--Nightmood--Milestone

Dexter Gordon--Winther's Calling--Something Different--SteepleChase
Tommy Flannagan--Birdsong--Sunset--Blue Note
Betty Carter--All I Got--Look What I Got--Verve
Horace Silver--The Kicker--Song for My Father--Blue Note

Theme--Waltz for a Rainy Bebop Evening--New York Afternoon--Muse

Larry Reni Thomas
WCOM--FM
Chapel Hill-Carrboro, North Carolina
Sunday Night Jazz