[JPL] PLAYLIST: 06-10-07 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Mon Jun 11 01:12:43 EDT 2007

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Anat Cohen & The Anzic Orchestra - No Moon At All - Noir - Anzic Records - 2007
Ingrid Jensen - As Love Does - At Sea - Artist Share - 2007
Joey Calderazzo - Amanecer - Amanecer - Marsalis Music - 2007
Robert Irving III - Havilah - New Momentum - Sonic Portraits - 2007
Bob Montgomery/Al Hermann Quintet - Collard Greens & Black Eyed Peas - On The Brink - Summit Records - 2007
Jeff Hackworth - Sunset Eyes - How Little We Know - Big Bridge Music - 2007
Various Artist - Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me - We All Love Ella - Verve - 2007
Jerry Weldon - Two Bass Hit - 3 O'clock In The Morning - Dex Jazz - 2007

1:00
Jimmy Ponder - The Creator Has A Master Plan - Somebody's Child - High Note - 2007
Joseph Bonner - Joining - Lights Out - Akashic Records - 2004
Lafayette Gilchrist - Volcano Red - Lafayette Gilchrist 3 - Hyena Records - 2007
Mark Murphy - Angel Eyes - Love Is What Stays - Verve - 2007
Miles Davis - Blue In Green - Kind Of Blue - Columbia - 1959
Poncho Sanchez - Maceo's House - Raise Your Hand - Concord Music - 2007
Abbey Lincoln - And It's Supposed To Be Love - Abbey Sings Abbey - Verve - 2007
Frank Vignola - Our Love Is Here To Stay - Vignola Play Gershwin - Mel Bay Records - 2007

2:00
Terell Stafford - Taking A Chance On Love - Taking Chances - MaxJazz - 2007
James Westfall - The Bionic Man - Independent - James Westfall - 2007
Devon Phillips - Destine's Dream - Wade In The Water - Devin Phillips Music - 2007
Lauren Hooker - Footprints On My Soul - Right Where I Belong - Musical Legends - 2007
David 'Fathead' Newman - Life - Life - High Note - 2007
Will Bernard - White Elephant Sale - Party Hats - Palmetto Records - 2007
Kate MCGarry - Do Something - The Target - Palmetto Records - 2007
Onaje Allan Gumbs - Try To Remember - Sack Full Of Dreams - 18th & Vine - 2006

3:00
Sammy Figueroa & His Latin Jazz Explosion - Gregory Is Here - The Magician - Savant Records - 2007
Joshua Redman - I'm An Old Cowhand - Back East - Nonesuch Records - 2007
Fred Hersch Trio - Misterioso - Night & The Music - Palmetto Music - 2007
Alan Bergman - The Way We Were - Lyrically, Alan Bergman - Verve - 2007
Maynard Ferguson - Rue De Madrid - The Essential Maynard Ferguson - Columbia/Legacy - 2007
Bill Charlap Trio - The Lady Is A Tramp - Live At The Village Vanguard - Blue Note - 2007
Kurt Elling - I Like The Sunrise - Nightmoves - Concord Music - 2007
Spanish Harlem Orchestra - Sacala Bailar - United We Swing - Six Degrees - 2007