[JPL] Playlist, The Jazz Set, Live365.com

William White drwswhite at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 10:18:45 EDT 2007

The'>The Jazz Set
  Live365.com
  Host:  Banzai Bill White
  http://www.live365.com/stations/banzaibill_wwoz

  Playlist
  June 11 to June 18

  John Coltrane / My Favorite Things / My Favorite Things
  Sonny Rollins / Come, Gone / Way Out West
  Thelonious Monk / We See / Straight, No Chaser (Remaster)
  Jimmy Ponder / Moontrane / Somebody's Child
  Joshua Redman / Back East / Back East
  Spanish Harlem Orchestra / Llego La Orquesta / United We Swing
  Sonido Isleno / La Suegra / Vive Jazz!
  Delfeayo Marsalis / Delfeayo Marsalis - Lost in the Crescent / Minions Dominion
  Abram Wilson / You Already Home / Ride! Ferris Wheel To The Modern Day Delta
  Oliver Nelson / Stolen Moments / The Blues And The Abstract Truth
  Rahsaan Roland Kirk / Lush Life / Brotherman in the Fatherland
  Terell Stafford / Pegasus / Taking Chances - Live at the Dakota
  Fred Hersch / Boo Boo's Birthday / Night & The Music
  Bobby Shew / Até Quando Vocz Me Deixou (Til You Left Me) / Cancaos Do Amor - Bobby Shew Plays the Music of Reed Kotler
  Poncho Sanchez / Tropi Blue / Raise Your Hand
  Towner Galaher / Charisma / Panorama
  Harry Connick, Jr. / That's A Plenty / Chanson Du Vieux Carre
  The Quintet / Perdido / Jazz At Massey Hall (Live)
  Charlie Parker / La Paloma / The Complete Verve Master Takes
  Miles Davis / All Blues / Kind Of Blue
  Wayne Shorter / Witch Hunt / Wayne Shorter
  Bobby Broom / Blues For Modern Man / Song and Dance
  Robert Glasper / G & B / In My Element
  Luis Perdomo / Nomads / Awareness
  Wayne Wallace / Rhythm & Rhyme / The Reckless Search for Beauty
  Kermit Ruffins / Can't Take My Baby Nowhere / Live At Vaughan's
  Bob French / You Are My Sunshine / Marsalis Music Honors Bob French
  John Coltrane / Giant Steps / The Very Best Of John Coltrane

  The'>The Jazz Set
  Live365.com
  The'>http://www.live365.com/stations/banzaibill_wwoz
  Host:  Banzai Bill White