[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 06.11.07

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Jun 11 19:29:15 EDT 2007

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 06.11.07

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Fred Hersch - Change Partners - Night & the Music - Palmetto
Adonis Rose - Shades of Light - On the Verge - Criss Cross
Lizz Wright - Reaching for the Moon - We All Love Ella - Verve

Joel Frahm - Bob's Blues - We Used To Dance - Anzic
Carol Sloane - Rocks in My Bed/I Ain't Got Nothin' But the Blues -
Dearest Duke - Arbors
Wilson, Purdie, Green - The Godfathers Of Groove - 18th & Vine

Victor Goines - Wonderful, Wonderful - Love Dance - Criss Cross
Darell Grant - The Geography of Hope - Truth and Reconciliation - Origin
Ron Carter - Bye Bye Blackbird - Dear Miles, - Blue Note

Akiko Tsuruga - Sweet and Lovely - Sweet and Funky - 18 & Vine
Ella Fitzgerald - You Turned the Tables on Me - Love Letters from
Ella - Concord
Phil Wilson - Chega de Saudade(No More Blues) - Antonio Carlos "Tom"
Jobin - Capri

Eldar - Place St. Henri - re-imagination - Masterworks Jazz
Abbey Lincoln - Bird Alone - Abbey sings Abbey - Verve
Boots Randolph - Candy - A Whole New Ballgame - Zoho

Waverly Seven - The Good Live - Yo! Bobby - Anzic
Sara Gazarek - Just Let Me - Return To You - Native Language
Chick Corea and Bela Fleck - Mountain - The Enchangment - Concord
Till Bronner - So Lonesome I Could Cry - Oceana - Bam Bam/Decca

Joshua Redmen - Mantra #5 - Back East - Nonesuch
Karl Latham - Higher Ground - Resonance - DropzoneJazz
Gino Stitson - Wailin - Bamisphere - 18th & Vine

Charlie Mingus - Los Mariachis - Tijuana Moods - RCA/Legacy
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ