[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 6-10-07 SIX HOURS!

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Mon Jun 11 23:05:43 EDT 2007

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse
Miles Davis/Some Day My Prince Will Come/Someday My Prince Will Come/Columbia
Stan Bock Ensemble/A Night In Tunisia/Your Check's In The Mail/OA2/'07
Tom Wolf-Gene Bertoncini/For My Lady/Floating On The Silence/Summit/
2007
Jack Cortner Big Band/Secret Love/Fast Track/Jazzed Media/2007
Joey Calderazzo/Midnight Voyage/Amamecer/Marsalis Music/2007
Leo Johnson/The Inwood Affair/It's About Time/Lejohn Records/2007
Alvin Batiste/Clean Air/Marsalis Music Honors/Marsalis Music/2007
VINX/Touch My Heart/Grits & Pate/VM
Bobby Hutcherson/Whisper Not/Jazz For The Quiet Times/32Jazz

HOUR # 2

Chick Corea/U.M.M.G./Alive/GRP
Geri Allen/Number Four/Maroons/Somethin'else
Vinx/A Little Bit More/Essential Pate/VM
Doc Cheatham/Jada/Doc Cheatham & Nicholas Payton/Verve
Miles Davis/Mr. Pastorius/Amandala/Warner Brothers
Gregory Tardy/The Fractar Question/Serendipity/Impulse
Suenos Latin-Jazz/Tango El Gato/Azul Oscuro/SGH
Kenny Burrell-Jimmy Smith/Fever/Verve
Jaco Pastorius/Liberty City/Word of Mouth/Warner Brothers

HOUR # 3

Maynard Ferguson/Besame Mucho/The One an Only/MFT/2007
Jeff Hackworth/Tenderly/How Little We Know/Big Bridge/2007
Kendrick Scott/Search For Noesis/The Source/WCM/2007
Carla Bley/Heavy Heart/Heavy Heart/BMG
Till Bronner/Bumpin'/Oceana/EmArcy/2007
Robert Macgregor/R.S.V.P./Refraction of Light/Black Tri Records/2007
Pete McGuinness Jazz Orchestra/First Flight/First Flight/Summit/2007
Pat Martino/Send In The Clowns/Jazz For The Quiet Times/32 Jazz

HOUR # 4

Stryker-Slagle Band/Bird Flew/Latest Outlook/Zoho/2007
Frank Rosolino/Stardust/Free For All/Specialty
Bill Charlap Trio/My Shining Hour/Live @ the Village Vanguard/
Blue Note/2007
Vinx/Somehow Did You Know/Essential Pate/VM Theo Croker/WithYou/The
Fundamentals/TCM/2007
Wayne Escoffrey/Tell Me Why/Veneration/Savant/2007
Robert Irving,III/We Three Kings/New Momentum/Sonic Portraits/2007
Monk's Music Trio/Green Chimneys/Monk On Mondays/
CBM Records/2007
Sala Brothers/Soul Steps/Out Of The Blue/BluJazz

HOUR # 5

Freddie Hubbard/Red Clay/Red Clay/CTI
Horace Silver/Senor Blues/Six Pieces Of Silver/Blue Note
Carla Bley/Copyright Royalties/Social Studies/Watt
Miles Davis/Tutu/Ken Burns Jazz/Columbia
Nat Adderley/Fortune's Child/A Little New York Midtown Music/Galaxy
Charles Mingus/Dizzy Moods/New Tijuana Moods/Bluebird
Maynard Ferguson/Mac Arthur Park/The Essential Maynard Ferguson/
Columbia Legacy/2007

HOUR # 6

The Crusaders/A Ballad For Joe Louis/Southern Comfort/MCA
Yusef Lateef/The Magnolia Triangle/Live @ Pep's/Impulse
Stanley Turrentine/Don't Mess With Mr. T/Don't Mess With Mr. T./CBS
Carmen McRae/Everything Must Change/Ms. Magic/Dunhill
Cannonball Adderley/Blue Daniel/JATP in Paris 1960/Pablo-JATP
Woody Shaw/Rosewood/Complete CBS Studio Recordings/Mosaic
Eddie"Lockjaw"Davis/Stolen Moments/Straight Blues/Prestige
Stan Getz/Desafinado/Ultimate Stan Getz/Verve

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787