[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Request Show 06/07/2007

Matt Merewitz jazzclinic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 01:18:27 EDT 2007

12 AM

~ Pharoah Sanders  "Thembia"
~ John Scofield   "Busted"  That's What I Say  (Verve)
Various Artists (Mark Turner/Jimmy Greene/Don Braden/Andy Laverne/Steve
LaSpina/Billy Drummond)  "Lady Bird"  Jam Session Vol. 9 (Steeplechase)
~/* Kurt Elling  "Tight"  Nightmoves  (Concord)
Frank Kimbrough  "The Spins"  Noumena  (Soul Note)
Masabumi 'Poo' Kikuchi  "P.S."  Tethered Moon  (Evidence)
~ Donald Byrd  "Just My Imagination"  Places & Spaces

1 AM

Gerald Wilson Orchestra  "Little Bit of Soul"  Everywhere  (Pacific Jazz)
* Robin Eubanks and EB3  "Solo Latin"  Live Vol. 1  (RKM Music)

 ~ Nancy Wilson  "Guess Who I Saw Today"  Something Wonderful  (Capitol)
~/* Russell Gunn  "Nardis"  Plays Miles  (High Note)
~/* Kurt Elling  "Changing Partners"  Nightmoves  (Concord)
Kai Winding  "Doodlin'"  The Incredible Kai Winding Trombones  (Impulse!)

2 AM

* Kate McGarry  "The Target (Miracles Like These)"  The Target  (Palmetto)
Ralph Peterson  "Jackieing"  The Fo'tet Plays Monk  (Evidence)
~ Ralph Peterson  "Axis Mundi"  Ralph Peterson Presents The Fo'tet  (Blue
Note)
~ George Benson  "Flamingo" / "Redwood City"  Benson Burner  (CBS)

~ Ella Fitzgerald  "I've Got the World on a String"  Fitzgerald &
Pass...Again  (Pablo)
~ Wynton Marsalis  "Feeling of Jazz"  The Magic Hour  (Blue Note)

The computer crashed before I could finish my playlist.  So check MediaGuide
for what else I played.  It was only a couple songs beyond this.

---
Matt Merewitz
jazzclinic media
"viral marketing services for the jazz community and beyond"

Host, WRTI Request Show
90.1 FM Philadelphia
www.wrti.org

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/drjazzphd