[JPL] Hello and a major query

jturton at comcast.net jturton at comcast.net
Tue Jun 12 15:46:57 EDT 2007

Favorite song of the moment "Hey Eugene" from Pink Martini (I think most of us have a night like this ?) . I can't hear it enough and the phone rings like crazy. Some other good moments on the new disc but not as strong top to bottom as earlier releases. They're always an audience favorite on FNX. They're in town this weekend and have more than Sold Out Symphony Hall, which is close to 3 times larger than the venue they usually play when in the Boston area

Jeff Turton
WFNX Jazz Brunch