[JPL] Hello and a major query

Mark Rini mark at groovmarketing.com
Tue Jun 12 15:57:32 EDT 2007

Also, please don't forget Rachel Z's latest project "Dept. of Good and Evil"
where she is covering everything from Joy Division's "Love Will Tear us
apart", The Yeah, Yeah, Yeah's "Maps", The Police's "King of Pain" and The
Church's "Under The Milky Way" and doing them in a way that is still very
accessible. Whether we were working this record or not, this is the kind of
record I'd love to hear on more of jazz radio.

Mark Rini
GROOV Marketing- Northwest
1633 N. Sumner St.
Portland, OR 97217-3745
mark at groovmarketing.com
877-476-6832 Ext. 1
Direct: 503-286-0006
http://www.groovmarketing.com

Good response, Ed.  And what do you and others think of e.s.t. - the
Esbjörn Svensson Trio - in this context? They are very big in Europe
and have toured the US several times.  I've seen them a couple of times
and I play their CDs frequently on my shows.

Jim Wilke
Jazz After Hours, PRI
www.jazzafterhours.org