[spam] RE: [JPL] Hello and a major query

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Tue Jun 12 15:59:18 EDT 2007

There are numerous folks who have covered Radiohead, a recent Chris Potter
album comes to mind.
Darrell Grant's "Truth and reconcilliation" has tracks by Sting and Sheryl
Crow.
I personally have had a hard time getting in to this sort of thing. I
don't think the material holds up very well when compared to the
song craft of American popular composers from the early twentieth century.
But I've never listened to much 90's pop so maybe I'm out of touch.

Peter Solomon