[JPL] Hello and a major query

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Tue Jun 12 16:05:27 EDT 2007

Glad you brought up e.s.t., Jim.  E.s.t. sell out major venues in Europe - they are very popular back there, viewed almost as rock stars with the younger crowd.  One of my personal favorite acts these days..... Along with the Moutin Reunion Band!....and Mark is right on about the new Rachel Z, which we currently have in Heavy.  Covers of songs familiar to younger people, but her jazz versions sound very seemless and natural - I love this album!

Brad