[spam] RE: [JPL] Hello and a major query

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 12 17:16:02 EDT 2007

Barrett played drums in the Roosevelt High School Jazz Band and
percussion in the Seattle Youth Symphony so he's got some perspective.
I've been told by rock fans that he's one of the more interesting rock
drummers they've heard.   His time working in a used record store
probably adds some perspective as well.  I'll let you know what I find
out.

Jim